Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

i Anna
Apr Member 2006

i Anna

Posts: 183 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
---------------- seekingglory cup ----------------------
hey everyone your favourite general here with a new idea for an event, sg is going to have a tournement for best fighter of the clan.
depending on how many people fight will depend on how we match things up.
the prize is ofc honour respect and loyalty >.>, because i cant afford to hand out 50m payouts.
many of you may be expecting tj or merc to win this but its an open competition, from brady to tj, and everyone has a chance to give it their all, it'l be great fun anyway :) .
rules for each fight shall be determined by the participants, whatever both agree on.

the deadline to apply for this will be friday the 10th of september
the tournement will officially start next saturday and will last untill however long it takes to do all the matches for the first round, the most time that will be spent waiting though is 6 days as to avoid arguements o_O.
ill keep an up to date commentary of how it goes on forums. players should let me or another general know how their fights turn out so we can update it.
i will then post the second match ups according to the combat levels left.
there are 4 awards to win
the last 100- standing
the last 100-110 standing
the last 110-120 standing
the last 120+ standing
i believe they're pretty self explanatory

please post whether you can join in the event and i shall add you to the list of participants.

01-Sep-2010 20:34:12 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2010 22:03:01 by i Anna

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sounds fun Serg. I would love to go but next Saturday is my going away party here at home for my departure into the Air Force. But it is a very nice idea. Can't wait to hear the results =D

01-Sep-2010 20:41:56 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2010 20:45:31 by TWENTY F0UR

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top