Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dungeoneering...
At first, to be honest, I hated this skill. It seemed to take forever to get exp and tokens. But as I got to higher levels, exp started coming in faster. Here is a tip to get more exp per dungeon run. Run it solo or duo it with someone. As it I got higher, it seemed to become more fun. Still slow to level, dont get me wrong, but seems more fun. Yes, it does fell like a minigame but lets give it a chance and see what Jagex can make of it. I still think the rewards are pointless lol. So I will continue to use my tokens on exp =P Well good luck dungeoneering everyone! Lets see who can get 120 first! Haha, if I even manage to get 99, I will stop there. 104 odd some mill is too much for me to get 120. Haha but good luck everyone =D
G ll e n
Current Dungeoneering Level: 21

13-Apr-2010 09:07:37

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dun jun earring
and ty glen
not sure what to think about the new skill, change scares me. im about to hit a couple of new opportunities soon so i dunno if im going to have the time to regularly play much, but i hope i get a chance to test out the new skill

13-Apr-2010 18:41:54

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Update for today...
31 Dungeoneering!! WOOHOO!! =D
My goal is to get 40 on Wednesday cause I leave Thursday for vacation and will not get home till late Sunday. So I wanna get 40 before I leave, that way you can all catch me =P
G ll e n

14-Apr-2010 06:46:04

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Well one more update before I leave for vacation tomorrow. I managed to get 37 Dungeoneering today. I was hoping for 40 but oh well. But like I said, I am leaving tomorrow for vacation and will not get back till late Sunday so all of you better catch me in Dungeoneering except for the two or three of you who are ahead of me. As of right now, I am ranked 6,300 in the world for Dungeoneering. Lets see what I am ranked when I return Sunday. It'll probably be over 50k. lol. This will be a fun comparison when I get back. Well good luck to you all and I will see you Sunday =D
Glen
PS...For those of you who keep pming me and asking what my name means, "Quit 4 AF" simply means that I will be quitting sometime in the not so distant future because I am joining the Air Force. No, I will not give you my account like everyone ask. No, I do not know my ship date yet but as soon as I find out, I will let the cc know. And also, I'm tired of people telling me that I will die in war. It is happening a lot. That is very rude and you should all be thankful that I am doing this, fighting for your freedom so you can sit at home on your butt and play RuneScape. So please be considerate when talking to me about it. I'm joining for my family, my friends, and my country =D Thank you guys!

15-Apr-2010 05:59:06 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2010 06:04:41 by TWENTY F0UR

OXY

OXY

.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................."Jack of all trades, master of nothing"..„„¸¸ ...... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........ } .. '·--·'

bump

15-Apr-2010 20:12:01

OXY

OXY

quit 4 af is going to get blown up by a scud missile the second day he ships out...ha...the marines are backlogged by like 9 months, damn economy. monst people get an enlistment date 9 months prior to talking with a recruiter but im hitting that process with 2 hands and a foot so hopefully ill be right behind u

15-Apr-2010 20:14:36

Finding Fate
Dec Member 2020

Finding Fate

Posts: 394 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump....... getting 90 def tonight hopefully. Spending the next week at gwd, if any of you 120+ want to join me send me a PM or ask in cc, I'll be there majority of day from april 17-25th. skillcapes : Fletching, Hunter, Quest, Cooking, Hitpoints.
Maxed
Pure Awesome
Veteran of the Game

17-Apr-2010 02:18:58

K K B
Dec Member 2023

K K B

Posts: 195 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
to all seekingglory higher ranks:
i think we have a seriuos problem with our rules and our generals. they arent doing there jobs in subducing fights and helping others. they are very lazy and arent fit to be generals.
and 1 more thing if any of u ever say anything about my family or my life i will be very ****** off and will hve aa chat with nanny. there is absolutly no reason for the things that are going on and we need them changed immidiatly.

18-Apr-2010 06:52:16

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top