Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guitarguy47,and Meatwad Welcome to the clan chat. I hope you bring with you any knowledge you may have learned in the game to the fellow clan members. Looking forward to seeing ya in the clan chat and participating in events etc... any event suggestions feel free to post on here.
Thanks
Sincerly, Chris

03-Apr-2011 07:17:07

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone. Yes it is true. I was hacked today and lost everything, literally. I lost my 305m and they dropped everything in my bank except my effigy, 100 air runes, and some random quest garbage. But they dropped things like all my skill capes, over 5k total charms, and stuff like that. I have like 30 items in my bank 0 gp atm. I am currently mining coal with an iron pic. Haha. Love starting from scratch. Wish me luck guys. Its gonna suck getting 300m again.

07-Apr-2011 05:15:30

Spiegl

Spiegl

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Guys I was just wondering if It is worth it to buy Guthans for slayer and Glen good luck on getting your 300mil back -.- I wish I could help you out but I dont have that much cash myself :( good luck anyway!

07-Apr-2011 09:57:48 - Last edited on 07-Apr-2011 10:00:25 by Spiegl

Sam F
Feb Member 2023

Sam F

Posts: 891 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application.
What is your username: Sam F
Do you have other accounts and list names? No other accounts just this one.
What is your combat level: 133p2p/121f2p (I think).
What time zone are you: Australia GMT +11.
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: Constitution at level 97.
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it: I have several, Runecrafting, Construction, Farming, Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking and Fletching. All of which are at level 99.
What is your total level: 2364.
What minigame do you like to play the most: Stealing creations, Barbarian Assault and Barrows but I'm up for just about anything most of the time.
What type of combat do you use most: Melee majority of the time.
Do you agree to follow all the rules: Yes I most certainly do.
Who recruited you: No-one found you guys on forums looked like a good clan to join.

Do you have any 99's: Yeah 7, mentioned earlier. Runecrafting, Construction, Farming, Fishing, Woodcutting, Cooking and Fletching.

07-Apr-2011 11:33:30

[#75ZB75SOC]

[#75ZB75SOC]

Posts: 92 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your username: 9 9 SLAYER
Do you have other accounts and list names? no
What is your combat level: 135
What time zone are you: i dont know how to tell
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: max melle
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it: fishing woodcutting firemaking theving cooking fletch magic range
What is your total level: 2189
What minigame do you like to play the most: none
What type of combat do you use most: melle
Do you agree to follow all the rules:yes
Who recruited you: tremowwaves
Do you have any 99's:99 str hp att def range magic fletch cooking woodcutting fishing theiving

08-Apr-2011 01:59:37 - Last edited on 08-Apr-2011 02:00:33 by [#75ZB75SOC]

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top