Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Asteria
Apr Member 2006

Asteria

Posts: 433 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone
Just a short summary of yesterdays clan meeting.

The new points system will be in affect on February 1st. The points system will be to determine rankings and to assign other positions to clan members. The points system will not affect whether or not people are aloud in the clan or not, people will always be free to just chat if they wish.

Constant events will be scheduled on the calendar to ensure people can easily get enough points. A member will need 50+ points per month to get a rank-up. Events can range from 1-10 points each depending on what the event is, a list of events and what they're worth will be posted on the forums soon, so please keep a look out.
Events will be planned for our F2p and our P2p members.
Every player will gain the same amount of points, no matter how many people attended, for how long for, or who hosted. We are all equal. A silver or gold star must attend for a hosted event to become official.

Clan members will easily be able to get double the points they need if they take part regularly, however if a player knows they will be away for an extensive amount of time (ie, they're going on holiday for a whole month), please tell me or Tj and we will consider your case individually. However, since points are so easy to obtain, this should be an extremely rare scenario. It's not an excuse if you're only online on the weekends, etc. If you have time to play runescape, it's still possible to gain 50+ points. There will not be much flexibility on this.

Penalties for bad behavior will also be considered individually. Of course if a problem arises and you deal with it maturely, your points will not be affected.
If anyone has any questions remaining, please post on the seekingglory forums. seekingglory.webs.co m
Do not post here as these forums can easily get too clustered.
Or ask at next months clan meeting.

Thank you everyone
Maria
~Co-leader
Deputy of Seekingglory | Recruiting members, visit the CC for more information :)

23-Jan-2011 10:00:12 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2011 10:08:36 by Asteria

Eudemonic

Eudemonic

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok so to anyone who reads this my computer is currently ******, it's hit some serious problems and will be out of commission for some time, when or even if my computer will be fixed is unknown, I'll try to keep people informed as my problem progresses, anyone who reads this please let the clan know, specifically Alex (fated ranqe) sorry mate doesnt look like our 99 will be happening, gratz on 99range in advance :)

25-Jan-2011 15:16:45

Chrissssy

Chrissssy

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your username: xvxchris*vx
Do you have other accounts and list names?i have a acc i never go on his name is "twertys pure"
What is your combat level: 99
What time zone are you:u.s pacific i think
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it:80 str
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it:besides 99 wc and fletch, its 77 fishing
What is your total level: 1534
What minigame do you like to play the most:clan wars
What type of combat do you use most:melee
Do you agree to follow all the rules: yes
Who recruited you: falaradin
Do you have any 99's: woodcuting and fletching :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

27-Jan-2011 02:35:13

Asteria
Apr Member 2006

Asteria

Posts: 433 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i would like to say thank you to the following people for attending todays clan wars event:
Asteria
Il dottore
Faladarin
G man9822
Kain523
PvmTitan
Scorm
Serg
Sly Guy
T r e
xvxchris*vx
blue charmz
Nemmissis
Morzone
Deputy of Seekingglory | Recruiting members, visit the CC for more information :)

29-Jan-2011 22:22:43

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top