Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i dont care mate go for it.. you need to calm down an stop saying your gonna kick people your met to be a gen not a power hungry gen
hope to see you back as a good gen later on
dont bring my family into it i didnt threaten you i said dont kick him i ask my brother to stop i would of dealed with it you shouldnt of steped in

13-Oct-2010 13:37:07

Eudemonic

Eudemonic

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The kid abused me. I asked him to stop I asked YOU to ask him to stop, but no he kept going, family or not I do not have to take sht like that. I have screenshots and 2 witnesses. A screenshot including your kicker 'does your account even have gen rank if you keep going' and I'm the power hungry 1.

13-Oct-2010 14:07:56

K K B
Dec Member 2023

K K B

Posts: 195 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
rofl!!! sorry luke for what happened to you. as i tired to say... people give no respect and think only of themself.
and there is no rule or fiarness in that cc.
i think it will last not for long. sorry luke.

13-Oct-2010 18:22:58

Daddydud

Daddydud

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello every1. Spencer here! woot! sounds like some stuff is going on.... =(! But I dont like reading all that on formus isnt one of rules dont agru on formsu.....? idk... but i hate to c people quit! makes me sad. as I'm quiting rs in 2 months. I dont want to but it's time played this for 3 yearS? Lol so yea.... I love you all so much!! And i love seekingglory!!! Love you all buhbye! untill my next post!

14-Oct-2010 00:25:38

Mercury
Jan Member 2013

Mercury

Posts: 451 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sorry to hear you feel that way kkb you were good member of the clan along with luke but please dont fight on forums or bad mouth the clan i would really like to see you back in clan luke
bump
just living my best life

14-Oct-2010 02:13:06

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top