Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey my user name is 012 im 114 combat and im planning to get higher cuz i just finished collecting charms for summoning i have 99 woodcutting and im planning to get 70 cons/smith/craft and 55 summoning for korasi i have 90 str 90 attack and 83 def with 70 pray 84 mage and 84 range. i want to join your clan chat but there is one rule that i kind of have trouble with im kind of in another clan which is my friends and i was woundering if i can be in both clans at same time thanks im p2p and il have pm on for a while to see ur response thank you
hope we be friends

20-Mar-2011 12:30:59 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2011 12:33:24 by 012

Coachc
Dec Member 2020

Coachc

Posts: 459 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello 012,
We do currently have the rule against multi-clanning in place. This does not mean we can't go into other clan chats or hang out with friends outside of Slayroom. Many of us spend time in other clan chats to be with friends, go on gws trips, and for many other reason. We are members of Slayroom and visitors in other clan chats.
Our clan chat is exclusive to members, applicants, and guests who are allowed by the clan council. We do feel that it is a somewhat special place and a privilege of membership to be a part of the clan chat.
If you apply for membership and are not on the clan chat it will be very tough for the council to get to know you. So, while you will certainly have other friends and may spend time in other clan chats, if you don't really intend to spend a significant amount of time in our clan chat, your trial is likely not to be successful.
So, if you really want to be a part of our clan we'd love to have you apply on our recruitment thread. if it's not the right fit for you, then we appreciate your interest and wish you well!

20-Mar-2011 18:02:27

Ms Mimz

Ms Mimz

Posts: 2,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was fun to finally have a clan trip last night. Even though it was short and sweet.. The ss was nice for a small group and was fun just to hang out.. Other then my mouse issues... Reminds me... I need to get a new one of those today.

08-Apr-2011 13:30:40

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top