Forums

The Slayroom

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783

I Want Pizza
Dec Member 2016

I Want Pizza

Posts: 566 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm been seriously thinking about joining the clan again but I'm not entirely sure right now.
The clan I'm in now is just going down hill and is really getting on my nerves. The clan doesn't do anything together and everyone is rude to each other and it's really bothering me. :P
I also have had an urge to go to Bandos/Sara GWD but I can't find anyone trust worthy to go with. :P
Anyways. Have fun! ;)
Edit: Would I be able to come with if you guys go on a trip? :o

05-Oct-2011 21:01:16 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2011 23:09:07 by I Want Pizza

[#T93ZOLEQ4]

[#T93ZOLEQ4]

Posts: 326 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Coachc and Slayroom, I'm Jason, Lubu 239 & Hannahbelleb's son (if you were around to know them). I'm sorry to be interupting your discussion thread, but i was wondering if i could have a word with either "Coachc," Ms. Mimz" Saqib, or SpamDrew sometime in game. I have some questions for you about my father, if you guys wounldnt mind answering them. Idk how often this thread is checked, but you can reach me either in game on "Jasoni 239" or on the forums at Devil Fyre Signatures (i wont post the qfc here). Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks.
- Jason Di'Sica

14-Oct-2011 05:42:19

[#T93ZOLEQ4]

[#T93ZOLEQ4]

Posts: 326 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For Coachc, Drew, Saq, Mim and Matz: **Note i have permission to post this here**
edit: coach, take as much time as you need :) .
edit: coach you arent confined to 1 post, so if you need additional posts, just please start the question on the new post :)
When and Where did you first meet my mother?
-
How long did you know her?
-
What clan(s) were you two together in?
-
What was the first thing you did when you heard of her passing?
-
If you could tell her one sentence right now, what would you say?
-
What was your favorite thing about her?
-
What did you absolutely hate about her?
-
What was your favorite memory with her? (go into as much or as little detail as youdl ike.)
-

When and Where did you first meet my father?
-
How long did you known him?
-
-
What was the first thing you did when you heard of his passing?
-
If you could tell him one sentence right now, what would you say?
-
What was your favorite thing about him?
-
What did you absolutely hate about him?
-
What was your favorite memory with him? (go into as much or as little detail as youdl ike.)
-

14-Oct-2011 18:43:15 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2011 18:48:31 by [#T93ZOLEQ4]

Drew Brews

Drew Brews

Posts: 566 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-First time i met lubu was my first trip at bandos with slayroom, he was our determined tank. (with his PRO defence cape!)
-Ever since i joined slayroom, so around 3 years? maybe a little less.
-Just slayroom (slayroom for life!)
-My heart dropped. I couldnt believe it when i heard it, but even that i didnt want to believe i was still incredibly shook up. Later that day LC confirmed that it was true and there was no way i could hold back a tear or two. Crazy how a person can effect you so much when you barely know him.
-I'd tell him how much i enjoy my criminal justice class and that slayroom misses their permanent godwars tank.
-My most favorite thing about him would definitly have to be how i could talk to him about law enforcement and what he liked about his career. He couldnt tell me much, but he and my father have been my 2 biggest inspirations on pursuing a career in law enforcement.
-There wasnt much things to hate about lubu..i guess if i had to pick one i hate that he alched his godswords and bandos right in front of me! lol
What was your favorite memory with him? (go into as much or as little detail as youdl ike.)
-My most favorite memory with him was when he helped me out when i needed to find ivy on runescape. We went into about an hour long conversation about his career as being a cop. Thats when he really inspired me to follow my father's footsteps in law enforcement.
R.I.P LUBU<3

14-Oct-2011 19:21:25 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2011 19:22:30 by Drew Brews

Coachc
Dec Member 2020

Coachc

Posts: 459 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For Coachc, Drew, Saq, Mim and Matz: **Note i have permission to post this here**
edit: coach, take as much time as you need.
edit: coach you arent confined to 1 post, so if you need additional posts, just please start the question on the new post

- At the slayer tunnels, the night I joined slayroom
- Hmmm, maybe a year and a half
- Slayroom
- Tell Lubu how sorry I was to hear it
- I miss her
- Her kindness
- Nothing I can think of
What was your favorite memory with her? (go into as much or as little detail as youdl ike.)
- Actually that first night I met her was probably my favortie memory. She was killing Cave Crawlers while training mage. She used me to create safespots to mage from while we chatted.

- Hmmm, I don't think I can recall the first time, he just always seemed to be around.
- Quite a long time, but I can't be specific
-Slayroom
- Think about how rough a time for one family to have gone through in such short order
- the legend of the desert robes lives on
- His steadiness, he was as constant as the north star
- Nothing comes to mind
-When he taught me to tank

15-Oct-2011 12:58:27

Ms Mimz

Ms Mimz

Posts: 2,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not really sure. I probably met her first in the clan chat. I wasn't big on meeting people in game unless there was an event.
I can't be sure. All the years seem to run together. A year or maybe a year and a half.
Slayroom
What is Lubu going to do without his Hannah..
I'm so sorry that you didn't get a chance to see your kids grow up.
I don't think I can narrow it down to just one. I loved how she always made everyone fell important. I loved how much she loved Lubu and her family. I loved her kindness and gentleness.
I'd have to say it frustrated me some of the ways that she choose to train her character... I thought with just a little bit of guidance I could really help her train more efficiently.
I can't remember exactly what she was training for, but I remember she had a goal. She needed to train mage but couldn't afford runes, and robes, and stuff. I met her and gave her my white mystic set, she didn't want to take them. In fact, she may have insisted on paying me (I think that was how I managed to get her to make me a signature).

16-Oct-2011 01:18:12

Ms Mimz

Ms Mimz

Posts: 2,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm. I don't remember.
Couple of years. Might have been longer..
Slayroom
I came to the forums to try and find out information. I didn't believe it and wanted to find out any and all information I could find.
I'm mad at you.
His loyalty
He had a tendency to beat a dead horse at times.
I remember one weekend morning I was on early and we were chatting. Just the normal how's the kids, how's work, etc. He was telling me about cooking with Hannah. They were about to make a big breakfast, or brunch for the whole family. He was giving me recipes and telling me about how great his wife and family were. What a lucky guy he was. Or.. When he talked me out of quitting SR. He always made me feel important. He always saw the positive in me. He believed in me as a leader and appreciated all the work, love and care I put in to the clan. And he would always listen to my rants and complaints, and be a shoulder for my tears. He loved this clan and the people in it.

16-Oct-2011 01:33:52

Quick find code: 90-91-327-62418783 Back to Top