Forums

Starless Night Skillers

Quick find code: 90-91-279-65418178

Atomizing

Atomizing

Posts: 3,015 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Two skill menace applications? Fantastic! I approve both :)

Perhaps we could force them to work together and create a divine fish that soars through the air, issuing commands to my feline/mustelid army. It would allow me to retire Roger to a little island in the Meditteranean with a little deck chair and rum bar. He would love that.

Sounds promising :)
Gielinor must be protected, but not by me. By a mortal. Someone with the power to defend against the gods, but not the power to become one.

16-May-2015 08:25:20

Yuyut

Yuyut

Posts: 1,272 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I too, approve of both applications, especially matts, if only to make sure I don't slip on the deck and end up in the divination spot *shudders*.

I say Anime should be responsible for turning this ship into a trawler :)
Ýüÿû†

Lorehound

ƒíñål ßôss

16-May-2015 08:29:29

Seregil

Seregil

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kye asked me to write that he supports both applications also. ;) Oh and Yuyu has a good point! so let it be written...so let it be done! *wonders if that was a little over dramatic?*

Tohidu ~Seregil~

16-May-2015 12:07:28 - Last edited on 16-May-2015 12:11:13 by Seregil

Gunnar paid
Mar Member 2023

Gunnar paid

Posts: 185 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Position applying for: mining

Level in the skill: 94

Is this a challenge?: yes becuse i love the slower skills

Why would you make a true menace in your chosen skill? because i really enjoy mining and would enjoy being a leader in the skill.

20-May-2015 22:11:15

Seregil

Seregil

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kye approves again...don't ask me why he keeps sending me to type this...something about ports being serious... :-)

I have heard you speak on mining a lot and how you wish you could do it over and over at Citadel along with smith...so I...aaaa Kye supports this application.

Tohidu ~Seregil~

21-May-2015 01:31:31

Quick find code: 90-91-279-65418178 Back to Top