Forums

Elemental Resistance 85+ T10

Quick find code: 87-88-79-63535966

Spiruel

Spiruel

Posts: 5,476 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Extended Quotes from Clan Members:
Zerocool ER:
'I joined elemental resistance back in 2008 not long after it had started, but for me at the time i was too busy doing other things to play much, so i left at start of 2009, i eventualy came back to rs and went around serveral different clans... but none of them were the same as ER, now i look and sometimes wonder why i left, elemental resistance is an amazing place to be, its the best clan ive ever been in, everyone gets along and we hardly have any trouble inside cc
in my eyes everyone should have a clan like this, Elemental Resistance has a spot for everyone, you just gotta find it!'

I joined this clan several moons ago, and was it worth it? Well... It was the best darn choice I've made on Runescape since I decided to play Runescape!! I've never stayed in a clan this long! Clans either collapse, become lazy or become, well, boring! but this clan, well, its an old clan and I doubt it'll collapse any time soon, it certainly isn't boring, at least 1 event a week with many fun and very friendly members to fill the time inbetween, a good mix of pkers, pvmers, questers and minigamers! Its also honest too! (I remember when I was searching for a clan and out of 32 reposes to my search only one was honest and met my requirements, guess which one?)
To put it bluntly, if its just a friendly/fun/helpful clan you want this is the clan for you! Just follow the rules and you're welcome to the family!

a

27-Jan-2012 18:33:24 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2012 18:43:05 by Spiruel

Spiruel

Spiruel

Extended Quotes from Clan Members:
Craam:
I've been a member of Elemental Resistance(ER) on and off for quite some time. I have tremendously enjoyed my experience with the clan, and am really impressed with the social atmosphere, and the regular well-organised and fun events.
I'm a regular member of what was dubbed 'the midnight cc' and even late at night i can tell you that the fun and social atmosphere continues even at that time .
A brilliant clan through and through, and i strongly advise any new members seeking to join to fill in our application form, and join the great community that we have here.
ER Rammstein:
Hi I've been in ER for about 1 year and I know pretty much everyone. The enviroment is wonderful and everyone is nice and pleasant.
Also the clan leader is nice and sets up event for us guys to do such as castle wars, clan wars etc which are fun because everyone is happy when doing them.
I was recurited by weemanuk which sadly has left but not to worry he helped me get in one of the best clans i've ever been in so yeah.
This clan is awsome and if you are thinking about joining it's a very good idea to join.

27-Jan-2012 18:33:25 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2012 18:43:17 by Spiruel

Spiruel

Spiruel

(¨` *^¤„¸ (¨` *^¤„¸ (¨` *^¤„¸ . ¸„¤^*´¨) ¸„¤^*´¨) ¸„¤^*´¨)
¤*´¨ `*¤`'~.. Elemental Resistance..*'* ¤*´¨ `*¤
(¸„¤^*´¨ (¸„¤^*´¨ Spiruel's CC ***^***) ***^***)
"Controlling Earth, Air, Fire and Water since August 2007"
Quick find code: 87-88-79-63535966
Clan home world: 71 and 54 lootshare
Time Zone: GMT +0
In-game Clan chat: Spiruel
Requirements: 85+ combat or 95+ combat skill
Runescape Membership
Hi,
I would like to invite you to Elemental Resistance, a well established clan that has been active since 2007. We have over 150 members from around the world and we would like to invite you to join us.
The clan engages in a variety of events, ranging from Castle Wars to KBD. These events take place regularly, and are voted for by clan members. In Elemental Resistance you will experience a fair and rewarding ranking system which is not influenced by your levels, but by your contribution to the clan.
The clan itself is full of friendly and helpful players who welcome new members.
If you like the sound of Elemental Resistance, apply in the forum post (87-88-79-63535966) and you will be contacted in short notice.

27-Jan-2012 18:33:59 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2012 19:26:04 by Spiruel

Spiruel

Spiruel

;¨¨¨¨¨...;;…¸,..,¸……..'…….¸,..,¸……….'¨¨¨;;¨¨¨'...¸-··-¸……;;
;--…...;;...;¸¸,.-'…;-·-¸-·-¸...;¸¸,.-'….;¸,..,¸….;;…...¸-··-¸;……;;
;,,,,,,…;;...'.,¸¸,.-...;…;….;...'.,¸¸,.-...;…...;…;;…...'.,¸¸,.'.,,.-…;;
;¨ˆ*·¸..'.¸,..,¸…..¸,..,¸...¤….¸,..,¸…..;;…..'¸-··-¸…………………..¸,..,¸………...¸-¬-¸…;''''''''……..|
;¸¸,.-'...;¸¸,.-'…..'.,¸,¸...';;….'.,¸,¸..'.--;;--...¸-··-¸;……;¸,..,¸...¸·*ˆ….;¸¸,.-'………...',¸ ¸,'…;¸,..,¸...'----|----
;...`-¸...'.,¸¸,.-...·.,¸¸,.'...;;...·.,¸¸,.'…..;;…..'.,¸¸,.'.,,.-...;…..;...'.,¸¸,.·...'.,¸¸,.-………..',¸¸,'…·.,¸¸,.'……|
Controlling Earth, Air, Fire and Water since August 2007!
..,',..,'..¸-··-¸...;¨)
,'...','...'.,¸¸,.'...;¨
…..¸'¸…¸·,………………………………………………¸-´¸……………'
;'·.¸'...'¸-'…'¸,.-´¸……………………………………….¸´….',…………...'
'¸…………….¸'………………………………………;……..`-¸………...
..`-..,,¸¸__¸¸,.-´………………………………………...`-.,¸¸¸¸,.-'………..'
………………………………...¸-'-¸……………………………………..
……………………………...¸-´…..`-¸…………………………………..
…………………………...¸-´………..`-¸………………………………..
………………………...¸-´……………..`-¸……………………………..
……………………...¸-´…………………..`-¸…………………………..
…………………...¸-´………………………..`-¸………………………..
………………...¸-´……………………………..`-¸……………………..
……………...¸-´¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸`-¸………………….
…………………………………………………………………………...
………..`·¸……………………………………………………………..¸..
…….`·¸….'¸…………………………………..¸-´¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¸'...
….`·¸…'¸….;……………………………….¸-´¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,'….
`·¸….'¸…;…';…………………………………………………………..¸..
¸,.'….¸'…;…';…………………………………¸-´¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¸'...
….¸,.'…¸'….;………………………………¸-´¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,'….'
…….¸,.'….¸'……………………………………………………………...
………..¸,.'……………………………………………………………….

27-Jan-2012 18:35:25 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2012 18:43:49 by Spiruel

Quick find code: 87-88-79-63535966 Back to Top