Forums

-Shadow Slayers ReBorn 85+ -T5

Quick find code: 87-88-339-62924897

TimberWolf I
Nov Member 2023

TimberWolf I

Posts: 6,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
O Hai der :O So I had a sudden urge to check out RS to see how it's doing and I guess that's why I'm here posting. Been super super busy and it looks like that'll continue this summer and for the foreseeable future obviously. In short, I'm not dead :P
I can't speak for Lil but if you guys feel it's time to transition from a clan to more of a community based chat (though it was evident that was happening as early back as last summer), then I'd like give my blessing, as trivial as it is, to that decision.
Hopefully I will be able to catch up with all of you guys when summer comes. :)
-Timb

21-May-2012 02:35:30 - Last edited on 21-May-2012 02:36:01 by TimberWolf I

GL Im Teej

GL Im Teej

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-~*``SSRB Membership Application``*~-
`*\................................................................../*`
-Display Name: Tommmmmy
-Combat level:94.75
-Attack level:75
-Strength level:85
-Defense level:70
-Mage level:85
-Range level:70
-Summoning level:4? << i think :S anyways its poop..
-Total level:845
-What is your gender? (Optional): *****.
-Have you read all of the rules? yeh
-ORLYTHEN, What is rule #15? rule 15 is that there is no rule 15. << i like this rule :) -What timezone do you live in?: gmt 0
-Are you a Runescape P2P Member?: indeed i am
-Have you ever been in a clan?: sevral.. just get immature people that annoy me!
-Were you recruited by a member of SSRB? If so then who?: No :( you have been nasty and not invited me ;)
=.=_S_S_R_B_=.=

20-Jul-2012 16:23:25

ToCrapToComp

ToCrapToComp

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello lil :p how have u been its timdude214 and im back into rs i was wondering if i cud get a clan spot :P this isnt my orgianl account tho its an older one ive had for years it meets require ments add me i miss u guys where the best clan ive ever been in :D

13-Oct-2012 20:25:19

eagle_iz1

eagle_iz1

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It has been awhile since i have been on because of military stuff sorry. But I can bump from my phone.....also have been a member since September 2011! Over 1 year ! I have limited access to a computer so I will bump from my phone until I can get on :P

07-Nov-2012 03:36:54

Lilfc14
Jul Member 2017

Lilfc14

Posts: 5,191 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone, been doing a lot of predeployment training so haven't been on at all. Things are going good in the army. Tried finding our forum but couldn't find it. I'll try to get on the game soon here! Hope all is well for everyone!

02-Dec-2012 19:07:54

Hellion One

Hellion One

Posts: 251 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh hai everyone. Man I've been gone from playing, and for the most part talking to you guys since I lost my membership in July. Glad to see Lil hasn't forgotten us, being in The Army and all. :)

I kinda thought everyone would come around during the Holiday season though.

23-Dec-2012 05:37:04

Quick find code: 87-88-339-62924897 Back to Top