-Defense level: 75
-Mage level: 65
-Range level: 91
-Summoning level: 40
-Total level: 1447
-What is your gender? (Optional): male
-Have you read all of the rules? yes
-ORLYTHEN, What is rule #15? YOU SAID THERE IS NO RULE 15 ! :) haha no rule 15
-What timezone do you live in?: United States East coast i don't know what + - that is from GMT
-Are you a Runescape P2P Member?: Yes
-Have you ever been in a clan?: Yes

30-Mar-2012 23:07:11

Lilfc14
Jul Member 2017

Lilfc14

Posts: 5,191 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump from an oldie :P
I'm not leader anymore but I think Twiztd is pretty damn qualified for the melee 4 star job ;)
By the way if yall don't get this clan up and running like the fine-tuned noob killin machine it is, I'm gonna have to start whippin some asses! Jk jk jk :)

04-Apr-2012 02:53:25

Twiztds0ul
Nov Member 2023

Twiztds0ul

Posts: 79 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To any leaders in this clan, I would like offer assistance in keeping things goin in this clan cause its kinda dying... If you wouldnt mind giving me a higher rank id gladly set up some events and recruit regularly. Id like to see this clan back to the status it was when our original leaders were active. =S At the rate we are going with so many inactive players, we need to grab the new and fresh players still playing before this clan fades to far =O

19-Apr-2012 02:22:12

Twiztds0ul
Nov Member 2023

Twiztds0ul

A members*** app for Teh Bad Guy, no app on file
-~*``SSRB Membership Application``*~-
`*\................................................................../*`
-Display Name: Teh Bad Guy
-Combat level: 118
-Attack level: 86
-Strength level: 91
-Defense level: 85
-Mage level: 94
-Range level: 85
-Summoning level: 67
-Total level: 1777
-What is your gender? (Optional):
-Have you read all of the rules? Yupp
-ORLYTHEN, What is rule #15? there isnt one
-What timezone do you live in?: Central
-Are you a Runescape P2P Member?: Yea
-Have you ever been in a clan?: yea this one, but didnt apply right away
-Were you recruited by a member of SSRB? If so then who?: Twiztds0ul
=.=_S_S_R_B_=.=

22-Apr-2012 03:14:54

Twiztds0ul
Nov Member 2023

Twiztds0ul

Hey guys, just letting you all know, as of now I am stepping down in the clan. I am looking for a more active clan now and just letting you know im leaving. Thanks for all the good times and memories and I hope the best for all of you!
cheers

23-Apr-2012 23:59:50

Hellion One

Hellion One

Posts: 251 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright, It's time to address the status of this clan. It's been inactive for a long time now, to the point where it's nearly dead. Honestly, it may even be too late to even save this dying clan. I feel like it's mostly my fault, I never really did anything to recruit or plan events. I guess I'm just a bad leader, never really saw myself as one honestly.
I logged in earlier today to find Pyro left the clan. Not sure if that was by accident or what, but I guess he would've messaged me otherwise.
I've been really busy, senior year of high school and all. And now Prom, Finals and Graduation is coming up. On top of that I have to go to Summer School for 20 days.
Maybe I've just lost interest in the game. I never really played the game at all last month, barely still now. At this point there are 3 options:
1) I buckle down, take charge, and do what needs to be done to get this clan up and running again. This seems like the most obvious choice, but I can't do it alone.
2) Step down from my position, and give it to someone who is more willing to be leader.
3) Close this clan. I really don't want to, but maybe the SSRB was meant to die after this long.
I'm not even sure if anyone in the clan is going to read this. No one goes onto the thread anymore.
It's amazing really... this clan was thriving and full of life, nearly peak back in July. After Lil left and Timb shortly after that, things just haven't been the same since.
I have to say though, neither me or Pyro ever really did much throughout our leadership. I feel like I've done the least personally.
However, I still hold care for the continuation of the clan. If any clan member, or even former clan member reads this, please take some time to say how you feel on the continuation of the clan. Do you think it should go on, even for a little bit? Or die now? And if you think it should keep on going, I need your help.
Thank you.
-TRP

16-May-2012 08:09:37

dunsparce2

dunsparce2

Posts: 233 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meh its true you are right trp me nor you didnt end up too much, but i believe it was starting to die before timb and lil left, the problem is runescape is dieing the new clans are nearly impossible to start up and dieing ones even harder, the community has gone to **** and theres not much to do about it, i believe we should probably just close it, let the higher levels and more active people go in a clan thats more suited to thier playing style. However i really enjoyed the people in ssrb... i remember like 3 years ago joining in it was awesome :P . so i was thinking that instead of a clan we turn into a friend chat as im pretty sure everyone was still in ssrb because of the awesome people we still had left. just and idea post back :D

17-May-2012 00:59:38

Hellion One

Hellion One

Posts: 251 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know, you're right. A lot of people stayed because of the awesome little community we had going on. This is a great solution, just a friend chat. We were more than just clan mates, we were all friends.
Maybe this isn't what Lil and Timb wanted, but it seems like the best thing to do. Who knows, it may be a temporary thing.
But before we close anything, we need the input of as many clan members we can, including any recent ones who have quit.

17-May-2012 01:07:52 - Last edited on 17-May-2012 01:08:18 by Hellion One

Quick find code: 87-88-339-62924897 Back to Top