Forums

Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

Ogairti
Jun Member 2023

Ogairti

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

I haven't been very active lately because I was busy IRL, but I was still able to improve my crew :)

Here are the new ones that managed to reach the Hiscores (and there is a second batch that will be ready in a couple of weeks):

2140 Morale Captain:

285 Kharidian Exile:

520 Stargazer:

I finally got a Kharidian Exile in the rankings :D I will keep trying to recruit crewmates until I get a decent Terracotta Merchant, and after that I will shift my focus towards maxing resources.

04-Nov-2023 01:04:43

Pharexco
Dec Member 2020

Pharexco

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Portmaster Kags,

Here is my submission for Ports Completionist:

1. 4664 Port Score and all 18 Ports Achievements done

2. Level 10 all crew/captains, 21+ Shield crew

3. 200K+ Chimes, 100K+ Azure, 40K+ Jade and Cherrywood, 10K+ all resources

4. Captains: 2100 Morale x4 Leader, 2100 Combat x4 Tactician, 2100 Seafaring x4 Seafriend

5. All 6 tier 88 Ports weapons + Tengu outfit (Salty title can replace Tengu outfit)

6. Unlock all 17 superior scrimshaws

7. Unlock Ports components abilities: Demon Slayer, Dragon Slayer, Undead Slayer

8. Totem of Navigation

9. Fort Forinthry's Command Centre Tier 3

Please let me know if I am missing anything, and thank you for the meticulous work that you put into your comprehensive guide!

06-Nov-2023 01:13:18 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2023 13:02:44 by Pharexco

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 574 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so when they brought out the triple drop pvm event i did ed3 with darts and such and when i checked loot chest there were resource crate or watever its caused and when i researched it i typed it wrong into wiki and thought u get trade goods instead of resources and then when i clcked it i checked and yea resources were reset but not terracotta or azure. then when i contacted jagex the mod said there wasnt an issue even though i sent pcitures and proof of ym resources before and referred him to this forum post.

i was and still am emga upset at losing the jade stack i had. a ports expansion would be insane. make it necro based or something, where the resources are like necroplasm and the ship parts are like undead stuff, ghostly rudder and the buildings can be all undead looking and dark and such. be real nice looking and the portal could be a dope ass soul portal.

@jagex hire me for ideas?
Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

16-Dec-2023 08:35:38

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top