Forums

Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

Borosouro
Dec Member 2023

Borosouro

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Kags! It's been over 2 years since I got Ports Completionist, so I'm definitely overdue for an update post. Here's what I've achieved since then:

First off, the big one -- I got 1m gunpowder, making me the 5th to do so :D

I also obtained some captains and crew that qualify for the hiscores.

Gu Bodyguard:

Kharidian Exile, tied for first place. It has the exact same stats and even the same flavor text as the current first place, which is a crazy coincidence, so I've included a bit more of the screen to show that I didn't just copy the image.

Not one, not two, but three Terracotta Merchants qualifying for the hiscores, including one with the Leader trait taking the first place:

Seafaring Captain:

Morale Captain:

And finally, the Combat Captain with 'impossible' stats that I showcased earlier in the thread, which now takes the first place by a wide margin:

To celebrate my accomplishments in Player Owned Ports, I've also created a new "portmaster" outfit for my character. Looking good, if I say so myself :)

What are my next goals going to be for ports? Well, I'm pretty sure that I still want to keep obtaining more captains and crew for the hiscores, so this isn't the last you'll see from me. On the other hand, I'm not sure that I want to keep grinding out spots on the resource hiscores -- I just did gunpowder for the sake of snagging myself a single top 5 position for one of the resources, and I didn't really have plans to grind out other resources. So for now, I'm just going to set my region for voyages to The Shield.

Thank you Kags for keeping the ports community alive after all these years! If we're lucky, we might even be able to visit more of the Eastern Lands ourselves in the future :)

24-Mar-2022 13:40:57

Mesmerize U
Apr Member 2020

Mesmerize U

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow what an in depth pop guide. I cant imagine the time it took to create this. Great job. This contained the answers to every question I have ever had. Thank you. I have done the ports since they came out blindly lol. I have missed almost all the "islands" and had no clue how to obtain the perks i.e. scrims, stories, and clue stuff. Had no clue how to manage my crews and captains or even the port mechs at all. Thanks again!!

28-Mar-2022 19:37:57

Beans Senior

Beans Senior

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, first time posting here so apologize if there are some errors, but I just got the last scroll fragment I needed to complete Ports, as of April 4th, 2022

Max Ports Score and all 17 achievements completed:

Tengu Outfit Unlocked as well as Codices and scrimshaw upgrades from Dungeoneering shop unlocked (plus some of the items that I haven't disassembled that still exist)

All scroll fragments

04-Apr-2022 18:12:59 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2022 18:18:25 by Beans Senior

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beans Senior said :
Hi, first time posting here so apologize if there are some errors, but I just got the last scroll fragment I needed to complete Ports, as of April 4th, 2022

Max Ports Score and all 17 achievements completed:

Tengu Outfit Unlocked as well as Codices and scrimshaw upgrades from Dungeoneering shop unlocked (plus some of the items that I haven't disassembled that still exist)

All scroll fragments

Hello Beans Senior,

If you are going for Ports Completionist, then you will also need to submit:
2. Level 10 all crew/captains, 21+ Shield crew
3. 220K+ Chimes, 100K+ Azure, 40K+ Jade, 30K+ Cherrywood, 10K+ all resources
4. Captains: 2100 Morale x4 Leader, 2100 Combat x4 Tactician, 2100 Seafaring x4 Seafriend
5. All 6 tier 88 Ports weapons + Tengu outfit (Salty title can replace Tengu outfit)
6. Unlock all 17 superior scrimshaws -
Where's your Memory-Crush scrimshaw?

7. Unlock Ports components abilities: Demon Slayer, Dragon Slayer, Undead Slayer

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

05-Apr-2022 02:30:04 - Last edited on 05-Nov-2022 01:56:24 by Kags

Fire  Wizard
Feb Member 2023

Fire  Wizard

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! I believed I have just finished everything needed for the Ports Completionist.

Captains Log and Achievements

Resources, Equipment, Title

Voyage Boosts

Scrolls

Scrimshaws

Dungeoneering Shop

Morale Captain 1

Morale Captain 2

Seafaring Captain 1

Seafaring Captain 2

Combat Captain

Superior Tetsu

Elite Tetsu Katana

Elite Tetsu Wakizashi

Superior Seasingers

Elite Seasinger Kiba

Elite Seasinger Makigai

Superior Death Lotus

Elite Death Lotus Dart

Elite Off Hand Death Lotus Dart

Superior Reefwalker's Cape

Superior Leviathan Ring

Please let me know if I need anything else, thank you!

24-Apr-2022 01:39:54

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top