Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UPDATED :D :D :D

===== Section 101: Farming Ancient Bones =====
1. Build 4 Jade Statues (+10% chance of trade good voyages).
Section 51 for details.

2. Build 2 Biologist icons and 1 Missionary icon.
Section 36 for details.

3. Use Terracotta Merchant (TCM; +33% rewards) on every ship.
4. Focus on the Shield region - After you send out the Shield region's 10 Ancient Bones voyage, switch focus to Loop region when rolling standard voyages. If you get/send Loop region's 7 Ancient Bones voyage, switch focus to Pincers region when rolling standard voyages. Switch back to Shield region when the Shield voyage comes back.

5. Max out crew/captain/captain traits (+4%) to increase success chance.
6. If necessary, wait for optimal crew and captain to arrive back in port before sending out voyage.
7. If close to daily reset or using adventurer reroll, do NOT check any returned unwanted adventurers until AFTER the reset/reroll.

8. Do every random event (Barmaid, Seasinger Umi, Marketeer) you get for chance at adventurer reroll. Max of 1 random event per Runescape "day".
Section 16 for details.

9. Never leave ships idle - Gather 13K+ Azure to trade for 15 Ancient Bones from the Trader when available (859 Azure per bone). Next gather 21K+ Stainless Steel (1,375 Steel per bone).

If you haven't finished all trio storylines, send out the Quin, Eastern Curiosities, and Guardians of the World trios out on voyages with captains only (no crew on board). Do NOT check the returned ships. Keep 1 combat and 1 seafaring captain remaining.

This results in 3/6 chance (50%) for the Biologist and 2/6 chance (33%) for the Missionary at daily reset or adventurer reroll. Follow above tips for rolling standard voyages as well for amazing bones/day.

~Portmaster Kags :D
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

19-Jan-2021 21:02:08 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2021 21:11:08 by Kags

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

UPDATED :D :D :D

===== Section 50: Totem of Navigation =====
With the release of Anachronia (also known as The Land Out of Time or Fossil Island), players can build the Totem of Navigation, which reduces the time of all Player Owned Port voyages by 15%. This 15% time reduction is applied after voyage length/tier and ship speed has been calculated.

It is made from 3 pieces:
- Top piece: Search the rubble to the east of Slayer Master Laniakea on the southeast peninsula of the island. Slayer Cape has teleport option to Laniakea.
- Middle piece: Find at least 40 of the 60 total Ancient Zygomites on Anachronia.

- Bottom piece: Level 81 Woodcutting required, search either of the 2 Overgrown Idols on Anachronia (east of Liverworts and Oculi Apoterrasaur) after it has been cleared to the center. It is not necessary to clear all vines to reach the idol. Only one light vine needs to be cut to reach the inner ring, and only the inner ring of medium and dense vines needs to be cleared.

* The southeastern skull is where Slayer Master Laniakea is. Search the rubble east of her.
* The 2 Woodcutting locations in the east are Overgrown Idols. Clear your way to the center.

Statue at western totem spot:

- All Anachronia Totems, including the Totem of Navigation, needs to be recharged (Divination experience awarded) weekly via visiting them. The reset time each week is Wednesday at 00:00 game time.
- If you have Remototem active near Anachronia lodestone, you don't have to visit all 3 totems to recharge. Saves 5-10 minutes each week since you only need to charge up Remototem. The 3 pieces are from Desperate Measures quest, selling animals at Dinosaur Farm (Lv42+ Farming), and Lv40+ Mining on Anachronia.

~Portmaster Kags :D
HLF V5

20-Jan-2021 03:55:29 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2021 03:59:05 by Kags

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Finished creating section :D :D :D

===== Section 118: Ports Rewards & Products 8: Invention 1: Resilient Components =====

Items that disassemble into Resilient components:
* Tetsu equipment (tier 85 Melee tank armor and dual-wield weapons (including Superior/Augmented/Elite versions): Tetsu Body, Platelegs, Helm, Katana, Wakizashi, Kogake, Kote)
* Tetsu sword upgrade kit (tier 88 upgrade for the Katana + Wakizashi)
* Dinosaurhide armor (tier 75 Ranged tank armor: Boots, Gloves, Cowl, Chaps, Body)
* Laceration boots (tier 80 Melee power boots; tier 90 for Enhanced version)
* Masuta's warspear (tier 82 halberd)
* Mizuyari (tier 85 spear)
* Eldritch crossbow (tier 92 two-handed crossbow)

Level 87 Invention Perks:

* Refined: Has a 5% chance per rank (max 22%) of preventing a resource depleting when gathering. However, while Mining increases your chance to find geodes by 2% per rank (max 8.8%). This perk has 10% increased chance to activate on level 20 items.
* Bulwark: Debilitate (threshold Defence ability) deals no damage but gains up to 6% per rank (max 24%) extra duration from shield value.

Efficient gathering of Resilient components:

~Portmaster Kags :)
HLF V5

24-Jan-2021 04:34:05 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2021 04:55:18 by Kags

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

===== Section 119: Ports Rewards & Products 9: Invention 2: Silent Components =====

Items that disassemble into Silent components:
* Death Lotus equipment (tier 85 Ranged tank armor and dual-wield weapons (including Superior/Augmented/Elite versions): Death Lotus Chestplate, Chaps, Hood, Darts, Off-hand Darts, Tabi, Tekoh)
* Death Lotus extract (tier 88 upgrade for the Darts + Off-hand Darts)
* Upgraded bone blowpipe (tier 87 two-handed Ranged weapon); also component Blowpipe chitin/feather/fins

* Honed: Has a 2% per rank (max 13.2%) higher chance of successfully gathering items. However, while mining you have a 2% chance per rank (max 13.2%) of mining an additional ore. This perk has 10% increased chance to activate on level 20 items.
* Lucky: 0.5% chance per rank (max 3.3%) when hit that the damage dealt will be reduced to 1. Does not stack with the equivalent Warpriest effect. This perk has 10% increased chance to activate on level 20 items.

Efficient gathering of Silent components:

HLF V5

24-Jan-2021 04:56:59 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2021 05:00:59 by Kags

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

===== Section 120: Ports Rewards & Products 10: Invention 3: Oceanic Components =====

Items that disassemble into Oceanic components:
* Seasinger equipment (tier 85 Magic tank armor and dual-wield weapons (including Superior/Augmented/Elite versions): Seasinger's Robe Top, Robe Bottom, Hood, Kiba, Makigai, Asari, Aonori)
* Seasinger weapon upgrade kit (tier 88 upgrade for the Kiba + Makigai)

* Invigorating: Boosts adrenaline gained from auto-attacks by 10% per rank (max 40%).
* Polishing: Has a 3% chance per rank (max 13.2%) of transmuting a gathered resource to a higher tier. This perk has 10% increased chance to activate on level 20 items.

Efficient gathering of Oceanic components:

HLF V5

24-Jan-2021 04:58:19

Scouter Jw
Jan Member 2021

Scouter Jw

Posts: 115 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kags,

Getting back in the game after a long time off and finishing my ports. I had a new-day reset after using all my missions up yesterday (got a bit ahead of myself on re-rolls) but did not get any new missions! Ever seen that before? I'm assuming ports rests at 0000 GMT? (Or is it 0000 local?)

Great guide and really helped me get back up to speed!

26-Jan-2021 01:05:36

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Scouter Jw said :
Kags,

Getting back in the game after a long time off and finishing my ports. I had a new-day reset after using all my missions up yesterday (got a bit ahead of myself on re-rolls) but did not get any new missions! Ever seen that before? I'm assuming ports rests at 0000 GMT? (Or is it 0000 local?)

Great guide and really helped me get back up to speed!

The first day back to RS membership is always a bit wacky with DailyScape resets. Tell me if it happens again.

Ports voyages resets at 00:00 game time (not local time).

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

27-Jan-2021 02:19:02

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top