Forums

Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

TableTennis

TableTennis

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?
TableTennis

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
Full royal+ royal crossbow

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
XP

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
Was in this FC, then took a year break from the game

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
Used to know CyprusGirl and Uruk, they probs don’t remember me though

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Yea

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Yea

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
First you get a warning then eventually you will get temp or perm ban from fc

20-Dec-2020 14:02:21

PvM Blizzard

PvM Blizzard

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your current RSN?
Pvm Blizzard

2. Do you understand you are not allowed to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over"? Yes

3. Do you play Runescape on steam? If so, do you agree not to use the Steam version during warbands? (The steam client can publicly leak our worlds to other pkers) No I dont play on steam

4. What gear will you bring to waves with us? royal gear + royal crossbow etc

5. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) XP, PKing

6. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? Yes I was part of wbands1 and I joined this fc a few months ago (but then was busy so I notified that I would leave, but now im on xmas holidays). VM

7. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? No

8. Will you, and have you already added, WBs United to your Friend List? Yes

9. Please rank your experience in PvP from 0-10 (your response to this question will NOT affect your application): 6/7

10. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders/hosts, will result in FC removal? Yes, will likely come every day for next few weeks

11. Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? Removal

21-Dec-2020 10:48:15

PvM Blizzard

PvM Blizzard

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pvm Blizzard

2. Do you understand you are not allowed to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over"? Yes

3. Do you play Runescape on steam? If so, do you agree not to use the Steam version during warbands? (The steam client can publicly leak our worlds to other pkers) No I dont play on steam

4. What gear will you bring to waves with us? royal gear + royal crossbow etc

5. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) XP, PKing

6. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? Yes I was part of wbands1 and I joined this fc a few months ago (but then was busy so I notified that I would leave, but now im on xmas holidays). VM

7. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? No

8. Will you, and have you already added, WBs United to your Friend List? Yes

9. Please rank your experience in PvP from 0-10 (your response to this question will NOT affect your application): 6/7

10. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders/hosts, will result in FC removal? Yes, will likely come every day for next few weeks

11. Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? Removal

21-Dec-2020 10:48:17

Diedzz

Diedzz

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Diedzz

3. Do you play Runescape on steam? If so, do you agree not to use the Steam version during warbands? (The steam client can publicly leak our worlds to other pkers)
No, I do not.

4. What gear will you bring to waves with us? Please specify the exact gear.
Royal gear + royal crossbow

5. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
Looting and pk'ing

6. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
No, I only did solo warbands in the past. ie

7. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? I found this FC through google and the forum.

8. Will you, and have you already added, WBs United to your Friend List?
I did.

9. Please rank your experience in PvP from 0-10 (your response to this question will NOT affect your application): 5/10

10. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders/hosts, will result in FC removal? I do. I plan to attend daily or every other day.

11. Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? Breaking the rules will result in a warning, and in case of escalation, a temp or permanent ban.

I agree to have a short 1-on-1 PvP practice session.

24-Dec-2020 15:53:02

Diedzz

Diedzz

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Diedzz

3. Do you play Runescape on steam? If so, do you agree not to use the Steam version during warbands? (The steam client can publicly leak our worlds to other pkers)
No, I do not.

4. What gear will you bring to waves with us? Please specify the exact gear.
Royal gear + royal crossbow

5. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
Looting and pk'ing

6. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
No, I only did solo warbands in the past. ie

7. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? I found this FC through google and the forum.

8. Will you, and have you already added, WBs United to your Friend List?
I did.

9. Please rank your experience in PvP from 0-10 (your response to this question will NOT affect your application): 5/10

10. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders/hosts, will result in FC removal? I do. I plan to attend daily or every other day.

11. Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? Breaking the rules will result in a warning, and in case of escalation, a temp or permanent ban.

I agree to have a short 1-on-1 PvP practice session.

24-Dec-2020 15:53:04

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top