Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

Munee
May Member 2021

Munee

Posts: 98 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?
Munee

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?
2. Haven't pk'd since EoC came out but was avid before then.

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? Ranging, so I'll bring royal cb and armour, kurask boots, glory/phoenix neck, BoB, etc. etc. per the reqs.

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
Xp, I want to max before Archaeology comes out!

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? I used to be in Wbs m8, years ago. I'm not sure if they are still active.

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
I found it on Google, but I recognize Lyfee for some reason? "Un"

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? Affirmative.

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? Affirmative.

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
I will be banished to the Netherrealm.

08-Mar-2020 23:36:12

Cyprusgirl
Jul Member 2011

Cyprusgirl

Posts: 5,660 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
last digsite said :
blue above

8-9

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?
noxious scythe, full rock shell

XP, PKING and community

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
long time ago just getting back int game

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
no

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
yes

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?
yes

Accepted.

Welcome to the FC! Remember to join the FC and TS 10 minutes before the wave, be properly geared and don't leave before the host calls over.
Cyprusgirl the Queen of Nubs

Daredevil
| Leader Of Wbs United | Deputy Owner - Kirstunael | #638 Cyprusgirl - 20/7/14 Completionist (T)

09-Mar-2020 08:28:30 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2020 08:28:52 by Cyprusgirl

Cyprusgirl
Jul Member 2011

Cyprusgirl

Munee said :
Munee

2. Haven't pk'd since EoC came out but was avid before then.

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? Ranging, so I'll bring royal cb and armour, kurask boots, glory/phoenix neck, BoB, etc. etc. per the reqs.

Xp, I want to max before Archaeology comes out!

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? I used to be in Wbs m8, years ago. I'm not sure if they are still active.

I found it on Google, but I recognize Lyfee for some reason? "Un"

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? Affirmative.

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? Affirmative.

I will be banished to the Netherrealm.

Accepted.

Welcome to the FC! Remember to join the FC and TS 10 minutes before the wave, be properly geared and don't leave before the host calls over.

Daredevil
| Leader Of Wbs United | Deputy Owner - Kirstunael | #638 Cyprusgirl - 20/7/14 Completionist (T)

09-Mar-2020 08:29:46

Salugao
Sep Member 2019

Salugao

Posts: 359 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your current RSN?
Salugao
2. From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?
I never PKed before in EOC, but im highly skilled pvmer so i have a knowledge of how abilities in combat work.

3.Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? Im using range, so t80 bow and full royal dhide is what i will bring.

4. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
mainly for exp my goal is to get 120 herb and farm. perharps construction etc

5. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
yes many times, but i cant remember what fc.

6. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
i think i discovered on google.
Salugao (AL)

7. FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Copy that.

8. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Copy that.

9. Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?

Understood. i will be removed from FC.

09-Mar-2020 13:17:19

Cyprusgirl
Jul Member 2011

Cyprusgirl

Salugao said :
1. What is your current RSN?
Salugao
2. From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?
I never PKed before in EOC, but im highly skilled pvmer so i have a knowledge of how abilities in combat work.

3.Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? Im using range, so t80 bow and full royal dhide is what i will bring.

4. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)
mainly for exp my goal is to get 120 herb and farm. perharps construction etc

5. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?
yes many times, but i cant remember what fc.

6. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
i think i discovered on google.
Salugao (AL)

7. FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?
Copy that.

8. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?
Copy that.

9. Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?

Understood. i will be removed from FC.

Accepted.

Daredevil

09-Mar-2020 21:42:01

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top