Warbands FC: "WBs United" V9

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685

ToothlesJoe
Sep Member 2022

ToothlesJoe

Posts: 1,393 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your current RSN?

Felix Savart

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?

Range - Sunspear w/ royal D/Hide armor and team 7 cape

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)

XP

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?

Yes, but it was years ago.

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?

No EL

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?

Understood

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?

I do

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?

Breaking the rules results in a warning/temp ban, or removal from the group.

21-Apr-2020 14:13:20 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2020 14:28:14 by ToothlesJoe

Xpurt
Apr Member 2020

Xpurt

Posts: 873 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Obid (just changed) from Seisdicks

8ish

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?

Range/mage royal + and or standards

Xp

Almostlost , Dil

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?
no

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?

Here until wave is called over

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?

I’m use to 3 a day

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements?

Agreed

ps. i will help out fc and community, i will be there for any work needed

22-Apr-2020 08:39:37 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2020 09:35:18 by Xpurt

I Smite Godz
Jun Member 2023

I Smite Godz

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Smite Godz

Royal Dhide or Seasingers

XP, Community

Did some with Masterbands 2 years ago

No

Yes

Yes

22-Apr-2020 12:50:22

Jjang

Jjang

Posts: 138 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your current RSN?

Jjang

2. From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP?

3. Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us?

Staff of light + full gano, team cape 7

4. Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community)

XP

5. Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones?

Yes, this FC many years ago

6. Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who?

Nope

ja

7. FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood?

Yes

8. Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal?

Yes

Warning, temp ban, perm ban

25-Apr-2020 04:29:10

32vr
Oct Member 2021

32vr

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

32vr

Range -royal bow/ royal D/Hide armor and team 7 cape(im back in rs)

XP and PK

yes ITS PAU

Understood

I do

25-Apr-2020 22:40:12

Classical

Classical

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

3Classical

Range -Royal set with royal bow

XP maybe abit of community

No. Heard of Warbands and would like to give it a shot

Nope :( but i was reading the mini game forum and search yall up.

Oh yea i forgot the first 2 letters : LA (my bad)

Understood

Understood

Warning first then temp ban then perm ban and removal from FC

26-Apr-2020 09:17:16 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2020 10:52:41 by Classical

cala 0wnz

cala 0wnz

What is your current RSN? CALA 0WNZ

From a range of 0-10, what would you rate your experience in PvP? im only level 5 combat i cannot pvp

Depending on your combat style preference (please refer to the gear requirements if unsure) what gear should you be bringing to waves with us? im only level 5 combat

Why do you want to do warbands with us? (XP, PKing, Community) xp

Have you ever done warbands before with another FC, and if so, which ones? yes, rambo prods, warband dogs etc

Did anyone recommend you to this FC, and/or do you know anyone from this FC? If so, who? Friend recomended me

FC members are not permitted to leave the wave unless the host calls "Wave over". Is this understood? yes

Do you understand that failing to attend at least 2 waves per week, without notifying leaders, will result in FC removal? ok

Answering this question gives us the confirmation that you have read the rules and understood that breaking any of them could result in a removal from the FC (therefore giving us consent that if you have broken our rules, you agree to being possibly removed from the FC. What will happen if you break the rules or do not follow the gear requirements? yes i agree with all the rules.

26-Apr-2020 10:43:00

DirtyCamperz

DirtyCamperz

DirtyCamperz

6 or 7

Decimation and royal d hide
Pking Community and Xp all of it.

Nope.

Found you on the forums when looking into warbands fc

I understand

Yes, understoood

Yes I understand
Campz

26-Apr-2020 13:48:54

Play Ranges
Dec Member 2013

Play Ranges

Posts: 901 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Play Ranges

Range - Sunspear w/ royal D/Hide armor and team 7 cape

XP

No EL

Understood

I do

26-Apr-2020 19:51:42

Quick find code: 75-76-440-66145685 Back to Top