Forums

Restore potion

Quick find code: 74-75-673-66285845

Lily Flower
Dec Member 2023

Lily Flower

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to start off by saying this happened to me in free to play world, as I am not a member very often, I was training combat, and my friend told me to fight red spiders for some reason I must have gotten attacked by another monster because my combat stats was way lower than it should have been, and I waited and waited to see if it would go back up it took a very long time for it to get back to normal I asked people I know that have maxed in combat and people in a clan that I am part of that said use restore potion as I was told by a lot of people that item used to be a free to play item turned into a members items and there isn't no item that can restore stats other than that, I was then told there is 2 ways to get my stats back to normal become a member to use a restore potion or get killed in game and the stats go back to normal

25-Aug-2023 07:20:01

Lily Flower
Dec Member 2023

Lily Flower

I forgot to mention I think this should be changed back or have a way to restore stats back to normal because restore potion became a member only item and the other way seems pointless if you are trying to go somewhere and get hit by something that lowers your stats and you have to wait a long time which I think needs to be addressed.

25-Aug-2023 09:06:22

Lily Flower
Dec Member 2023

Lily Flower

I shouldn't have to do all that just to restore my stats just because a monster in f2p can lower stats in f2p worlds, that is like me saying I'm going to go get poised by a monster and there aren't no anti-potions but wait that is a f2p item that you can use, the only thing is I was told by friends/clan members and people all over the game that the item I am talking about used to be a f2p item, I'm just saying if it can happen in f2p worlds there should be away to restore it without having to go to a different area

26-Aug-2023 10:43:48

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are many ways to restore stats in RS3.

Dying instantly restore all stats, and it is free and easy when we can just take off everything and die.

Dungeoneering restores stats as some user suggested already. This is a bit more tedious though.

We also have other ways to restore stats in RS3 thankfully. We have the Rejuvenate ability in RS3. It may take a few minutes to fully restore your stats if they dropped too much. However, even one activation of Rejuvenate should restore enough stats to keep you continue to fight for the next 5 cooldown minutes for another Rejuvenate. This is by far the most handy "restore potion" for RS3 f2p players. Thanks Guthix we have plenty of such abilities in RS3. :)

IIRC, dying in on demand Dueling everywhere restore stats too. That was a very long time ago though. I don't know if anything changed recently.

War's Retreat altar restores Prayer and Summoning points.

27-Aug-2023 17:38:11 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2023 17:49:15 by Dilbert2001

Quick find code: 74-75-673-66285845 Back to Top