Forums

Restore potion

Quick find code: 74-75-673-66285845

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lily Flower said :
That isn't what I was told by people I know they said you could use it but couldn't make it in free to play worlds and that item you are talking about called rejuvenate potion is a member's item as well.

Checking the wikis - it isn't a f2p object in RS3 (which reflects the game as it evolved over the years and it doesn't even mention anything about it ever having been changed from or to a f2p object), it isn't a f2p object in OSRS (which reflects a 2007 state with some unique progression up to today), it isn't a f2p object in the discontinued RSC (which reflects a 2003 state).

Your friends are either confusing something or deliberately messing with you. If it ever was a f2p object, it certainly was never documented. At best it both was made f2p and p2p again at some point between RSC and OS - which I would deem as extremely unlikely.

And I was talking about the rejuvenate ability , not some dungeoneering potion with the same name.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

27-Aug-2023 19:39:26 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2023 20:03:29 by Rikornak

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lily Flower said :
That isn't what I was told by people I know they said you could use it but couldn't make it in free to play worlds and that item you are talking about called rejuvenate potion is a member's item as well.

"Rejuvenate is an ultimate Defence ability"

https://runescape.wiki/w/Rejuvenate

"Members No"

We are talking about the Rejuvenate ABILITY, a non-member ABILITY, not a member potions. Of course, only RS3 has such abilities for f2p to restore their stats. Great additions to RS3 free players.

27-Aug-2023 20:11:35

Quick find code: 74-75-673-66285845 Back to Top