Forums

Can max guild teleport have-

Quick find code: 74-75-589-66264488

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ray X said :
OSRS has the option to tele between varrock or ge if you right click the tele when you complete diary. I don't see why we can't have the same for max guild

???

Sorry but this isnt osrs so just because something happens in one game doesnt mean it should happen in the other.

Plus you're talking about 2 completely different teles.

Jack Flac said :
To everyone on the thread saying it's already available, it's obviously not if you have to manually toggle it. He's asking for both to be there at the same time Not to switch between which one the teleport option works as by talking to a person.

Yes but why must this happen when its so easy to switch?

I mean i dont see anyone asking for the rs3 varrock tele to be changed and it has 2 options as well.

Also just because you have to toggle, doesnt mean its not already available.

I mean the only way it wouldnt be is if it wasnt in the game at all.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

28-Oct-2022 01:13:27 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2022 11:09:17 by Draco Burnz

Ray X
Dec Member 2006

Ray X

Posts: 7,723 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know why you see this as being impossible to do. Its a nice QOL that wouldn't require a toggle and would save a few seconds at max. If a game from 2007 can achieve this, then a 2022 MMO should be able to as well Make Runescape great again

22-Dec-2022 04:15:11

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The proposal makes sense, albeit I'd like to add something - to say right click functionality on spells is extremely unintuitive would be an understatement. You first need to understand, that you can do this with some spells (also like configuring alch warning via right click as in OS). It may make more sense if those alternative teleports were individual spells (like they had split trollheim and GWD shortly after the latter was introduced as a toggle - or the lyre ports, which you had to toggle until its rework (and those were 5 locations or so?)), albeit it's probably a bit too extreme in that specific case - the teleports are literally just a few tiles apart - probably for that specific thing and its niche use the right click would be better - but everything else should be individual spells. Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

22-Dec-2022 05:49:51 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2022 05:57:49 by Rikornak

Quick find code: 74-75-589-66264488 Back to Top