Quick find code: 74-75-316-66276679

Bertel62
Aug Member 2023

Bertel62

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heinzchen said :
Bertel62 said :
Heinzchen said :
put the portables around the bank at the well. There is no room to put workshop bank in middle. lol

That has the same problem, because the well is in the way.

you only need to stand near the portable--no need to click it or be away from bank

Yes, but you can still only put portables on one side of the bank, not on top of the well.

26-Mar-2023 19:07:12

Bertel62
Aug Member 2023

Bertel62

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mel 624 said :
Bonfires are supposed to be more rewarding for bulk use of logs.

I don't think they are, because you make a whole inventory with only one click. Making lines of fires is way more active play, so it has to give more XP, why else would anyone do it? It might as well be removed from the game then. Actually I think it should be removed from the game, because it is a silly way to train a skill. Besides I have always disliked the methods where we have to click each item instead of making an entire inventory, and they seem to be going away from that in their game design. I hope high alching is next.

26-Mar-2023 19:21:21

Mel 624
Dec Member 2021

Mel 624

Posts: 744 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My point is that fire lines vs bonfires shouldn't be treated as active vs afk skilling. The fire lines are an obsolete skilling method intended to be phased out as anything more than just having a fire lit for cooking or bonfire purposes. It's not supposed to be more desirable than bonfires. We got rid of tedious click by click crafting in favour of an interface that lets players do their whole inventory's worth of things like fill water containers, make soft clay, cook food, etc. That's not afk skilling. Why shouldn't the same standard be applied to firemaking and bonfires? It's already set up to grant additional rewards and xp for paying attention like with most other skills. How to block a forum user

Death And Taxes: An Analysis

26-Mar-2023 20:00:45

Quick find code: 74-75-316-66276679 Back to Top