Forums

Miss Schism Quest

Quick find code: 74-75-260-65293070

Harthglen

Harthglen

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i hate that woman... when doing court summons d&d i always defend...i never prosecute even evil dave and tht that nincompoop professor in draynor manor

but that vile woman -spits- ..... the only thing i regret is that she didnt get a death sentence for her crimes!...

I support a Grandmaster quest involving her... actually some time ago a friend of mine said it would be cool to have a really big quest involving all the old npcs including the ones from random events.... a quest centralizing on the things of past... would be fun to have a quest like that...

but in regards of a specific quest of a grandmaster scale with her being the focus of it... well
tht damn quest better involve her getting herself killed in a horrifying way... preferably through the noble endeavors of the world guardian... a repeatable quest similar to broken home would be fantastic!... having selection of cruel and sadistic methods for sending her to hell would be a reward on its own.

06-Jun-2015 08:39:01

Valauria
Jul Member 2010

Valauria

Posts: 501 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am
writing
this overly-long piece of text
to express the notion
that I am in fact
in agreeance
with the notion expressed in this thread.

And henceforth
wish to show my support
in its possible future development
as a member of the Runescape community.

Vampire Slayer II - Return of Count Draynor? :-P
Shamelessly advertising my own threads:

POH UPDATE + DnD: Quick find code: 74-75-323-65566511
Slayer Masks Combination: Quick find code: 74-75-986-65589105

11-Jun-2015 15:14:00

Beeman
Mar Member 2011

Beeman

Posts: 301 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Regarding Michael7050's RuneLabs idea: "Bank quest - How does the bank actually work?"

From the VIP Forums' Q&A: Original message details are unavailable.
Can you feature Miss Schism in a quest?

Mod Osborne: I would love WoM to have a run at the Grand Exchange - it's a bigger target than Draynor Bank! I could imagine Schism playing a part in that.

If this idea wins the Player Power Poll, add in Mod Osborne's Wise Old Man concept into the story line! It'd be the perfect opportunity to do another elderly heist, while answering this rather peculiar RuneLabs question..

The Suggestion:

The Wise Old Man needs your help to rob the Grand Exchange. Much like Zamorak's Heist, you must choose to help or hinder him.

His plot revolves going in "the back door" of the Grand Exchange--through the Runescape banking system!

By working with the Wise Old Man in his plight, you'll learn of the mighty Varrock Bank and its untold secrets.

---

This suggestion is small in scope, because I still want the game developers to add their own twists! :) Miss Schism could EASILY feature in this quest!
Nothing interesting happens.

20-Jul-2015 19:37:37 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2015 19:38:22 by Beeman

BBC UK
Apr Member 2011

BBC UK

Posts: 2,394 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beeman said :
Regarding Michael7050's RuneLabs idea: "Bank quest - How does the bank actually work?"

From the VIP Forums' Q&A: Original message details are unavailable.
Can you feature Miss Schism in a quest?

Mod Osborne: I would love WoM to have a run at the Grand Exchange - it's a bigger target than Draynor Bank! I could imagine Schism playing a part in that.

If this idea wins the Player Power Poll, add in Mod Osborne's Wise Old Man concept into the story line! It'd be the perfect opportunity to do another elderly heist, while answering this rather peculiar RuneLabs question..

The Suggestion:

The Wise Old Man needs your help to rob the Grand Exchange. Much like Zamorak's Heist, you must choose to help or hinder him.

His plot revolves going in "the back door" of the Grand Exchange--through the Runescape banking system!

By working with the Wise Old Man in his plight, you'll learn of the mighty Varrock Bank and its untold secrets.

---

This suggestion is small in scope, because I still want the game developers to add their own twists! :) Miss Schism could EASILY feature in this quest!

Your idea is absolutely amazing! I will quote it in the July '15 Runelabs Criteria thread from Jagex :)

Thank you very very much! I hope it gets through!

21-Jul-2015 14:59:49

ChillWithMe

ChillWithMe

Posts: 13,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Always support for new interesting quests. This is a long-standing character who is pretty intriguing and has a lot of potential for quest storylines. Especially some involving the Wise Old Man. Maybe digging up more of his past while also learning more about Miss Schism and her personality and motivations.

27-Aug-2015 17:02:52

Quick find code: 74-75-260-65293070 Back to Top