Forums

Livid Farming XP/Points boost

Quick find code: 74-75-239-66282051

Brylee

Brylee

Posts: 2,305 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Livid farming has been out for years and honestly, the point system is terribly slow. I think sacrificing XP for Livid Farming points should be a option as well as vice versa.

This is because this D&D type minigame has had it's time and everyone that has tried since the start to get max points and unlockables should have it by now and it shouldn't have an effect the game too much.

Yes, sacrificing XP for a boost in points for Lived Farming should be done, by how much? Well, that's up to Jagex, we get around 220 - 270 XP in farming per cured crop or fertilized soil so I would say around the same amount or a slight higher boost in points.

It's dead content anyways, there should be updates to this minigame because it'll allow us to have an option to get two new options, first one being sacrifice the XP for more points or sacrifice points for more faming XP.

It could go either way and it'll probably prove to be a good decision, Farming is an exotic type skill yet a lot of users do it often. This could help in farming XP as well as Livid Farm points and unlocking the rewards a bit faster.

The main purpose of this is to have more people playing and for it be more faster (points and XP) and in the end, if it's done, it could be a place to farm and get that extra XP (if we had that option) while we farm other things as well. So we can get a constant XP gain, when waiting for other things to grow etc.

Livid Farming could use a rework to be larger and more complex, however, all I am suggesting is an edit on the XP and points system. Just an option to exchange the XP for more Livid Farm points or exchanging Livid Farm points for more XP in farming.
:)

17-Jun-2023 19:42:11

Daddy Roshi
Jan Member 2018

Daddy Roshi

Posts: 3,348 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bertel62 said :
It is definitely not dead contents. You unlock a lot of very useful spells from it.
yep that most people unlock through travelling merch and pof rewards like i mentioned above since its passive and frankly less annoying than actually training at livid farm
200m defence 08-10-2021

comp cape 12-19-2021

18-Jun-2023 00:46:00

Bertel62
Aug Member 2023

Bertel62

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Daddy Roshi said :
Bertel62 said :
It is definitely not dead contents. You unlock a lot of very useful spells from it.
yep that most people unlock through travelling merch and pof rewards like i mentioned above since its passive and frankly less annoying than actually training at livid farm

Maybe it's just me who are odd, but I actually play the game.

19-Jun-2023 01:19:55

Daddy Roshi
Jan Member 2018

Daddy Roshi

Posts: 3,348 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bertel62 said :
Daddy Roshi said :
Bertel62 said :

Maybe it's just me who are odd, but I actually play the game.
meh maybe but theres lots of ways to play the game personally I hated livid farm it really lived up to the name livid imo XD
200m defence 08-10-2021

comp cape 12-19-2021

19-Jun-2023 02:22:32

Quick find code: 74-75-239-66282051 Back to Top