Forums

I support your purple hair.

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111

Script Mak3r

Script Mak3r

Posts: 3,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...Only to find that it simply doesn't move, except to shatter in your mouth.
Dear (name of the guy who sent ninjas after me)
We regret(not) to inform you that all the ninjas sent after me suddenly had the desire to form an orchestra, and did so. Also, you should log off NOW, because whenever you log in or are logged in from now on, the computer you are on will explode in your face(or hands if an iPad or iPhone, or on your legs if it's a laptop), thus mutilating you horribly.
From,
Script Mak3r, the Owner of the Thread Unless Magery says Otherwise.
Lord Yatagarasu, the Black Sun.
Thank you for giving me your power.

The sunlight that rains down on the Earth
is a nuclear furnace that will create new atoms.

My ultimate nuclear fusion will burn up
every body, heart, phantom, and fairy!

15-Aug-2011 14:38:20 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2011 14:39:04 by Script Mak3r

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-the rock cake had already left my mouth and had reached your post as you opened it, so bad call on your behalf...
the only way you and or forum lord can have any chance of ownership of this thread, you need to change your hair to purple, since your both to coward to do this... it will always be my thread, under my ownership...
So Script mak3r just stay at the threads you are best at, as his one is clearly not for you :P

15-Aug-2011 16:28:23

Alakazam Man

Alakazam Man

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Script Mak3r and Forum Lord,

I recently enjoyed watching you both appear on that tv show called "1,000 Ways to Die" in which you actually died hysterical deaths XD. So without furthur adieu, i plan to show up at your funerals and lmao till my hearts content. This thread will ALWAYS belong to Birk Man no matter wut anyone else says, and if anyone has a problem with that, i shall use your graves as an example of what happens to people who challenge me! ^_^
Sincerely,
the A-Man ;) -Co-CEO of this Thread
P.s: 1 :)

15-Aug-2011 22:18:27 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2011 22:18:55 by Alakazam Man

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111 Back to Top