Forums

Prestigious Signature School 2

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Posts: 14,357 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸,.•¹*¹¸. ,•'¨ . ,¹™¹¸ ... ‹ˆ,˜¸¨¸*,¹¸• ´,¹'˜'¹.,¸¸„.+¹™¹¸ ...... ,¹™¹.;¸¸ ..................
.......... '.;¸¸,. ’ ...... '.,¸¸„.•°*°•.„¸¸;. ’ ...... 'Ruby' ..... '.,¸¸,.' ...... '.,¸¸„•¹*¹•„¸¸,.·¨
.......... ,·;'ˆ'· ¸ ...... ,‹'ˆ'¹·.„¸¸¸„.·¹ˆ;. ¸ .... 'Infernó .... ,·'ˆˆ'·, ...... ,·'ˆˆ'·.,¸¸,.·'ˆˆ''•,
`'·.„¸¸,.'. '•,¸ . ',¸¸,.’ .... ‹„''¸*¸ˆ,¹.˜· ¸ ‘.¸¸„.•'ˆˆ'•.,¸¸,.' ...... '.„¸¸„.;'´ ..................

,¹™¹¸
',¸¸,.’

'.,¸¸„.•°*°•.„¸¸;. ’
,‹'ˆ'¹·.„¸¸¸„.·¹ˆ;. ¸

‹ˆ,˜¸¨¸*,¹¸• ´,¹'˜'¹.,¸¸„.+¹™¹¸
‹„''¸*¸ˆ,¹.˜· ¸ ‘.¸¸„.•'ˆˆ'•.,¸¸,.'

,¹'˜'¹.,¸¸„.+¹™¹¸
‘.¸¸„.•'ˆˆ'•.,¸¸,.'

,¹™¹.;¸¸
'.„¸¸„.;'´

'.,¸¸„•¹*¹•„¸¸,.·¨
,·'ˆˆ'·.,¸¸,.·'ˆˆ''•,

The above sections are not exactly the same length. Remember that if they aren't the same length then it will throw other parts of the signature off and points would be taken off if this was the grad test. I'm willing to overlook flow/transition errors atm as it is awkward to try and make everything work perfectly.

For your next assignment please make a vertically mirrored two-liner. Make it the whole length of the post. Choose your text. Make sure everything is the same length.
OSRS Newb Help Initiative ',
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'
ˆ.,¸¸„:‹ "¨,¸¸,.‹´

26-Oct-2013 22:12:25

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Posts: 20,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¨`ˆ”°¤ Student Application

Username/Nickname: IceyNut (Icey)
Do you have any experience? If so how much? I don't remember when I started exactly; some point in 2012 I started making a few small things of my own. I can demonstrate a lot of techniques but I certainly don't have as much experience as most signature artists.
Any reason why you want to make signatures? Signatures are a nice addition to the end of a post, and they look rather unique compared to just something like "~ Icey" ...
What browser are you using? Chrome. (I do have IE as well)
Are · and . the same length for you? (IMPORTANT) Aye. :)
Has you read the rules? Boring...
Extra notes: I have a love for
c
o
l
o
ur
f
u
l
signatures. :P

I'm attending college now so assignments may take time for me to complete but I do visit the forums every day. :)
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

28-Oct-2013 10:35:53

Ruby Inferno

Ruby Inferno

Posts: 8,850 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ Hey Icey! Once Nop accepts you, I'll be your teacher! :P

Nop, nearly all of them (including some of the parts you pointed out) look the same length to me. I use a different browser to you, remember.

I'll get to work on my assignment, then. :)

¸¸,.•°'´`'°•.,¸¸„.+¹™¹+¸.¹„ˆ¸˜¸*› ¨'¹+.„¸¸,.‹^'ˆ^›¸.¹,*¸˜¸ˆ› ¸¸„.+¹™¹+.„¸¸,.•¹''*¨
ˆˆ°+.„¸¸„,+°ˆˆ'¹·.,¸¸,.· '·„ˆ¸*¸`¸› ¸„•*'˜˜'°›.,¸¸,.‹´·¸¹¸ˆ¸˜¸› ˆˆ'¹+„¸¸„+¹'ˆˆ'°+.„¸¸

How's this? I couldn't seem to centre some parts 100% (one micrometre off) but I'm hoping this is good enough. It might look a bit off-centred to you unless you look at it in FireFox.
……….
¸°ˆ ›,
……
¸• ¨¨°¸
Ruby
ˆ¯¯ˆ¸

¸*ˆˆ*+;„¸¸,.`-'´ ., ¸¸ .'
¸‹*ˆˆ*›. ,¸ ¸,.'

',¸
……
'., ¸ ,.¬
ˆ ˆ ¬.,¸ ¸,.·´
Inferno

28-Oct-2013 13:14:53 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 00:30:46 by Ruby Inferno

K9 Morphed

K9 Morphed

Posts: 12,368 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username/Nickname: K9 Morphed - K9
Do you have any experience? If so how much? A bit. Used to work at DFS, not brilliant though. I've made a few siggies in the past, but would like to get better.
Any reason why you want to make signatures? I like it, it's one of the on;y art forms I can do. I'd like to, in an ideal world, possibly make them for fun, post them on a blog and see what happens.
What browser are you using? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc) Google Chrome
Are · and . the same length for you? (IMPORTANT) I guess so, yeah.
Has you read the rules? That's a terrible grammatical error there, it pained me to do it.
Extra notes: I'll try to get work done asap, but I have a fairly busy irl and rs life style. So I want to do this for fun in my spare time. Sorry if I may seem inactive at times, I'm not. I'll let you know before I get uber busy that I'll be late with assignment, however.

Thanks!
#TeamDaenerys

31-Oct-2013 00:37:15

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570 Back to Top