Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

TriHardHero

TriHardHero

Posts: 524 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tria Succeeds!
We have successfully built a fleet of water vessels capable of heavy weapons sea combat based on the lava submarine designs supplied by the dynastinians! Thank-you!
We shall only use these vessels in the interest of defending our great republic! (Tria and Trinian)
We are also announcing plans to develop aerial vehicles in order to meet new countries in distant lands!
Project Airborne is being researched right now! (4%)

27-Nov-2008 04:55:15

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As Lanast has not been on, I won't declare War... yet. He must retract his claim to Estonia in his Next post
I would be willing to buy electricity from Djinn systems in Italy, New England and Tennessee, which border my land
I have decided to define any acts of war against me:
-Claiming my Territory*
-Stealing my Technology
-Claiming the ability to hack anything*
-Declaring war on one of my Allies before they do
-Entering into war with one of my allies^
-Doing something that significantely affects Cyberain Negatively^*
-Other reasons^*
Key:
* time usually given to retract claim
^ examined on a case by case basis
And some new Frigates:
SNS Delaware
SNS Maryland
SNS Virginia
SNS West Virginia
SNS Ohio
SNS Indiana
SNS North Carolina
SNS Kentucky
SNS Michigan
SNS Purton

27-Nov-2008 16:12:43 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2008 16:13:17 by [#EGYHIWJG3]

Pirotika
Jan Member 2019

Pirotika

Posts: 466 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~ BREAKING NEWS ~
The New Republic of Rentria has discovered an Immortian colony within its borders. We ask any country to help us dispose of this threat.
In other news:
The New Republic of Rentria has designed a multi-use mech. It stands 100 ft tall and is customizable with any technology. It can be used in construction, recreation, battle, and more.
Rentria will be selling battle customized mechs to any nation for 100000 Universal Credits each.

27-Nov-2008 16:56:28

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
C6 Remote Detonated Charges completed.
Immortian attack on Terroria deflected.
Project Tyrant completed.
Tyrant is a large battleship. By large, we mean LARGE. Like, massive. At approximately .5 miles long, and 100 yards wide, this ship is a force to be reckoned with.

-Airport (on ship)
-AA cannons
-E6 Machine Guns
-R6 Rocket Launchers
-Launchable C6 R.D.B.'s
-Torpedo tubes for anti-submarine defences.
This ship will house 20,000 of our 60,000 troops. Most of the rest will be on the MAB or other ships.

27-Nov-2008 17:29:37

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With Immortia attacks weakening, we shall be disbanding the anti Immortia department.We will just be continuing to connect new founded systems with gates. And to connect existing areas to gates if they have not done so already. And to increase our military for peace time tours.
Masonite supplies have been growing steadily over the past days/month/years whatever. We are hoping to stockpile enough so if existing oil wells are gone we can still have Masonite to last us until we find a new source of oil on Earth or in space.
Project U.N.T.A.A.W and Teleport have been finished. Since you already know about U.N.T.A.A.W we shall debrief you about Teleport
Project Teleport:
Project teleport is to find a way to go through space almsot instantly without having to use ships or gates. Teleport is a system using several beaming areas. These beaming areas are areas for public or military group beaming. We have implemented a beaming station at the Capitol and our outlying cities in the countryside.
Individuals can also be beamed. In the military everybody has a beaming identification tag on them. Lets say there were stuck in a jail on a hostile planet. We could just use the nearest beam station and lock on to the tag. Then we just teleport them to that station.
We have started making beaming stations at Zango1, 10, and 50 as they are the primary trade centers of the mini asteroid systems. And 1 beaming station in the Centarui system and 1 in the Atari system. Beaming stations can't beam ships though as they are too big. But we are fitting some ships, especially the NSS 123x*z8 with a beaming station.
Project Transport is on track
Project Transport 34%
Current Land Claims:
South Carolina, Greenland, Iceland, Canary Islands, Easter Island, many mini asteroid turned mini planets, 2 systems. Atari and Centarui
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

27-Nov-2008 17:50:27 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2008 17:53:59 by 123xyz8

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally! With NT3 Completed all of our projects will be completed 4x as fast!
Project Dates.
NT1-Sunday(complete)
NT2-Monday (complete)
NT3-Thursday (complete)
NT4-Friday
Project WarBringer & NT5- 3 of Dec.
NT6-6 of Dec.
Movable Shield Generator-10 Dec
Battle Walker-15 Dec.
Assault Class Ship-15 Dec.

27-Nov-2008 18:26:20 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2008 19:45:20 by DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our Friendly Occupation of Nesteros is complete!
The Natives Revere us as gods, and will die for us, but we will let them have the planet as long as they give us goods such as metals etc.! We gave them a bunch of techs, and they can teleport their goods to our orbital stations! We own Nesteros.

27-Nov-2008 19:46:47 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2008 19:48:19 by DarthPwnage9

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyberain reminds the Republic of Neros that They do not control the entirety of Greenland - a small portion along the SouthEast coast is owned by *yberain - this land was claimed before Neros' claim to the whole of Greenland.
Because Neros is considered a friend to us, Neros has a week to recognise this claim

27-Nov-2008 21:03:04

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top