Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
no... third world here is about 1980's. And sometimes we can bend the rules (I had an unstoppable defence my first day)
While something as drastic as that is no longer allowed, solar power is considered 3rd world.. compared to 1 gram bombs that can eraditcate 1/2 a square mile.
This game is like 60,000 A.D. time, We're not condemning someone to 2000 B.C.... unless they want to.
My civilization has cultures ranging from ancient egypt, to greece and rome, to the renaissance, to colonial times, to the frontier, to 18th century cities, to futuristic society, and everything in between. But thats just our styles.... our technology is grand and superior.

26-Nov-2008 03:25:14

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
123x*z8 of Neros,
Thank you for your help in developing my poor nation. Hopefully we can find some masonite under one of our mountains. We seem to have a lot of iron ore, but nothing else. There's also pockets of fossil fuels out in the desert but there's no use in drilling that because it's illegal on Earth.
You are our only ally and we hope it last a long time! :)

26-Nov-2008 03:54:14

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I always wondered what that ore was underneath my mines. I was about to throw about 50 tons into teh sun when i found out it was masonite. Now using it for vehicle power along with solar,
Poor Pluto :[]
We continue our research on WarBringer and NT(1-6) along with builds of other classified projects...
My motherboard died so im on different comp :(

26-Nov-2008 03:57:52 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2008 04:05:03 by DarthPwnage9

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our scientists have found a breakthrough! It appears that when one of the scientists were toying with some oil he put it under a lot of pressure. After 10 minutes it turned into a solid. When we burned it, it had the same qualities as Masonite and it also left nothing behind when burnt. We are now harvesting at double speed the oil we have under the asteroids Zango5, 6 and 7 and putting them under high pressure. This making Masonite. Though it takes almost 10 pounds of oil to make 2 pounds of Masonite. We shall send the plans to all our allies including Porsche.
In other news the 2nd 10 ship colonization fleet as arrived at the 2nd system which the Envoy and the Neros found. Since they pre built the space gate they are just launching it into space and putting some power in to it. Once that is done we can start sending supply ships to both Zango101 and this new system which we shall call Atari, this is because the humans on that world have computer games they call Atari.
I would like to remind everybody that Masonite supplies are very limited on Earth. Also that there are almost no oil left after the oil rush of 2009.

123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

26-Nov-2008 05:43:29 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2008 05:46:03 by 123xyz8

Sirjoseph9
Nov Member 2023

Sirjoseph9

Posts: 5,642 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Index Kingdom finds one small rock of Masonite in a cave on one of our islands. The King has decided to take it for his personal rock collection. The citizens believe it will never be seen again.
We are currently building a gold-plated tower on each of our islands to add a certain effect to our skyline.
Cabbage Pod 15 has been recommissioned to gather rubble in space from recent events.
Index Kingdom watches.

26-Nov-2008 06:09:40

Nunie

Nunie

Posts: 2,499 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name of Country: eurekaville
Country Type (Evil, Peaceful, Nuetral, Corporate, Etc.) peacful
Government Type: communism/DEMOcracy A bit like the us yet theyre are rations and such they can choose theyre ruler
but they do not get paid they MUST volunteer their time
Ruler: BWAHAHAHAH the supreme me (president)
Civilians: The civilians are called well civilians...
Population #: 24,000
Economy: The country thrives on its trade and livestock
also its forests are very profitable htey cut down and make high-quality woods used for flooring and such
yes recently theyre has been quarreling with the authoritys about illeagle de-forestation
Currency: zen (large roundstone-like coins the civilians recieve one each year
and the country uses it as currency with other countrys
Its value is roughly one us dollar a coin
Troops # (No more then 35k): 17k
Types of Soldiers: men/boats
Military Tech (weapons and defence): leather armour rifles
and shields
Anything else you want to add: The country is not poor yet the currency is not worth much
the country pumps out its rescoursec as trade for other rescources it creates many embargo's because of fighting and its trade is slowing
The country is located on a small island on earth.
And has not yet reached space
as for its specific location it outlys australie but just north near new zealand
---------------------------------------

26-Nov-2008 06:25:38 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2008 06:35:30 by Nunie

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top