Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
COMBAY, Porschestan - Porschestan is now allied with the friendly country ruled by E Chip, according to an official government speech by the Supreme Dictator earlier this morning. The alliance has guaranteed a joint attack on Turkmenistan. Porschestan will invade by land while E Chip's ships shoot missiles from the ocean thousands of miles away. Waterice Man, another world leader, has also offered the usage of an aquatic assault craft to be utilized in the invasion. The effectiveness of this is uncertain, considering Porschestan has no coastline. The Supreme Dictator, however, seemed to be thankful for the generosity of other countries who support Porschestan and our communist government.

SUPREME DICTATOR'S OFFICE, Porschestan - Shortly after the Supreme Dictator gave his speech mentioned in the article above, a bomb went off in the crowd, killing 122 people and injuring hundreds more. The explosion was believed to have been an assassination attempt on our great leader by the military of Turkmenistan. Military reports from towns near the border with Turkmenistan also confirm that the military there has been mobilized and each day the size of the army grows. Invasion seems imminent.

DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY OFFICE, Porschestan - The Porschestani Department of Industry received a report today from the Scarab Tribe that an oil to masonite factory on the edge of Combay was not following regulations, according to yet another official government report. The report claims that the factory is only using half of the required masonite, thus making it illegal. The tribesmen even threatened to attack the factory and the government if the problem was not fixed immediately. The government is still investigating the claim, an official response will probably come out later, but I don't know. I'm just a journalist.

06-Dec-2008 04:32:54

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thou art no country of decent standings until thou complete the honored official application posted on the first page of this thread.
So speaketh the Official Chieftain of the Nomads of Djinn as well as the official keeper and regulator of the thread, for no one being should decide the rules of this fair game.

06-Dec-2008 05:01:39

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, Porschestan, we don't mean to be so harsh, but this affects us more than anyone.
1 death of a tree spirit in the tribe has already been attributed to the carelessness of government agency inspections of fossil fuel companies and of the company themselves.
The tree spirit, being in good health for 400 years, began to fall sick after the company began cheating on regulations. Even this tiny, tiny, minescule amount of fossil fuels, considered by everyone else to be un-noticeable, was deadly to the tree and killed it after 100 years. And when a tree dies, if that tree has a tree spirit, the spirit dies with it.

06-Dec-2008 05:07:21

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
COMBAY, Porschestan - The head of the Porschestani Department of Trade was sent to a mental hospital earlier today after warning the Supreme Dictator that our country was going to be invaded by trees if we did not act now.
In other news, the government finally responded to the reported illegal practices of an oil company near Combay. The Supreme Dictator, who was almost killed earlier that day, gave another speech in the same spot that the attempted assassination took place. His speech went like this:
"Good people of Porschestan, these are troublesome times! A massive army in Turkmenistan grows, ready to invade our homeland! Our beautiful capital is still being rebuilt after the massive earthquake that destroyed it all a month ago! Terrorists from Turkmenistan attempted to kill me earlier this morning in this very spot! And now, in our most critical hours, the nomadic people allowed to live in Porschestan dare raise a pathetic issue and demand action immediately? I have more important things to worry about than the environment at this moment. The oil company is a privately owned drilling company that sells its oil-masonite mix to a government controlled rocket fuel facility. The government is in no way responsible for the actions of this company who has long been our loyal trading partner. The nomads have promised to attack the company, and later the governent, if we did not meet their demands! Who do they think they are? I am the great and courageous Supreme Dictator of Porschestan! They have no authority to tell me what to do! I am gracious enough to allow them to live in my lovely country and they do this in return? Their promise of war is an outrage!" [ massive cheering ]

06-Dec-2008 06:19:07

Sirjoseph9
Nov Member 2023

Sirjoseph9

Posts: 5,642 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Index Kingdom has unveiled Papaya Pods 1-10 to join the existing fleets of Cabbage Pods 1-30 (except Cabbage Pod 14 which has been decommissioned).
The King of Index Kingdom has decided to continue his key collection as well as start a new collection of pearls and oyster shells. The citizens now believe the king has gone demented.
Harvests are plentiful and the Kingdom will not go hungry. This also means a larger supply of rum this year. Cheers!
Index Kingdom continues to watch.

06-Dec-2008 07:20:49

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Porchestan may not have a Coastline... but Turkmenistan does. The AAC I have leant you is my only one in the Caspian sea.
Cyberain grows ever more worried about the absence of Fire Being attacks. Intelligence can find no trace of any of them.

06-Dec-2008 09:46:53

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top