Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The government of Neros(2) has reformed their reasons on why they do not want Rocco in the WSP
Reasons:
1. They tried bribing with the diamonds
2. The events happening around the country that Rocco controls is concerning the government
We have noticed that they are not related with Sol Solis even though their leader was once Zao Yung Park or something. And we respect this
We do feel sorry for your losses though.
Also we are having our warning status from nothing to lv Medium intelligence Bacteria because of all these assassinations.
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

19-Nov-2008 23:25:26

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Neros:
We shall be starting project Teleport. This is to allow us to teleport at any time to any where we want. Unless someone jams it, but it's very hard unless your a 2nd or 3rd world nation.
The SSD is the newest,and most powerful addition to the Pwnage-Land Space Navy. It is capable of mass producing space units, and is mostly used for offence. It has 5 class 1 space-type shield generators, 20 turbo-lasers, 30 regular lasers, 2 long range, highly explosive orbital bombardement cannons and is equipped with a teleportation chamber, Long Range Space Radar and cloning chambers.
Other projects completed:
Radar- detects things and puts them into the Battlefield network so that all units have up to the second info about enemy positions/strength!
Project EAPLR*R-it is a long range sniper rifle with some interesting penetration capabilities. Shoots laser beams out of diamonds inside the gun, magic doesnt affect the bullet or the user. Can penetrate lowest lvl of shield generators in 1 shot and has LRX-Ray Abilities making it fatal.
Project Terraform V2.0- doubled the area covered by the canisters, sent to Neros.
The Plans for the Radar, EAPLRSR, SSD, Titan, LFAB, and the teleporter are included with the SSD Legion and the other units i sent to the foreign legion

19-Nov-2008 23:26:15 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2008 23:35:14 by DarthPwnage9

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Oh really, I thought the portal was actually big portals that let entire things go through and were connected to a system lol
Project Teleport means learning how to use machines without using a portal to lets say beam a guy out of jail. (though we wouldn't sue it to do that though)
Oh and does anyone know how many years pass in the game for 1 day?
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

19-Nov-2008 23:29:20

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ah ok ill donate 10mil to that project and some of my best scientists would like to work on it, as long as u share it with the WSP because that would be useful, especially for Battle.
Also i expand the size of the Quantum gateways and the Teleporters, the quantum gateway is large enough to let the SSD fit through comfortably, and the Teleporters are large enough to fit a Titan through. had to build a whole other wing to all of my portal areas to do that, but they now also have a shield generator right on the portal area.
Also, I am beginning the build Codenamed Warbringer, and it will be a floating station and will be completed monday.
Done Thursday:
Project H.T.
Friday:
Advanced Armor
Advance Weapons(+ to dmg, range, explosive capacity)
Done Saturday:
Nanotech 1
Metal Cloning
Sunday:
N.T. 2

19-Nov-2008 23:44:07 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2008 23:45:12 by DarthPwnage9

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

We have finished building all of our trade ships.
NTS Trader
NTS Merchant
NTS Freight
NTS Produce
NTS Convoy
Each one shall do trade with a specfic country except for the Convoy.
NTS Trader trades with Pwnage
NTS Merchant trades with Mars
NTS Freight trades with Watrice since he s in the WSP
NTS Produce has not been assigned a country and shall be trading between our colonies.
NTS Convoy trades with all countries.
We have started building of several portals. One for the capitol building in South Carolina. One in the big chamber in our underground chamber. One at our colony on the Moon. One at Asteroid Zango1 through Zango100. (yes i have that many asteroids turned terraformed min planets) And we are planning to modify a portal so it can be sent into space. The one into space will be placed in orbit above Earth and one near Pluto for dumping garbage.
Drillers have reached to a depth of 390 feet below the crust.
We have finished building 2 out 10 large chambers 124 feet below ground.
123x*z8 President of Neros(2) and is at age 1045!
Wow, we are almost to the 400th post lol

19-Nov-2008 23:54:35 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 00:01:18 by 123xyz8

Fox Bottom

Fox Bottom

Posts: 366 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name of Country: Gambolia(3)
Country Type: Neutral
Government Type: Ruled by one king
Ruler: Foxie81
Civilians: Called 'Bartenders'
Population #: 35000
Economy: Is based on bars and gambling, but makes a small profit off of selling drugs to other countries.
Currency: The Dollar
National Bank Size: $35,000
Troops #: 5,000
Types of Soldiers: 2,000 machine gunners (5 rounds a second) 3,000 foot solders (single-shot assault rifles)
Military Tech: Is researching sniper rifles and faster machine guns. Is producing bulletproof armor.
Tech: Has discovered a way to live on Mars(This is needed because of the land we occupy)
Current Projects: We are looking for money to build an Inter-galactic trade ship($50,000,000,000,000), and we expect to be done with it by late 400978512. The ship's blueprints consist of a single 6-word sentence: Let's build a cool luxury ship.

Name of Country: Gambolia(3)
Name of Land: Mars Ice Caps
Is it real or fictional: Real
Did you just conquer it from someone? No
*10,000 dollar lottery on the 25th! $10 dollars to enter!

19-Nov-2008 23:54:55 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2008 00:05:57 by Fox Bottom

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top