--Main resource gathering
-Guyana
--Major City of *gua
Africa:
- Namibia
--Outpost camp
- Angola
--Minor city of Ch'tin.
Anyone who disputes my ownership of this land, I will remove it from this list if you had it first.

10-Dec-2008 21:56:14

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In my last post as a Nomad, I would just like to say that the Geneva Convention was in the old world. it does not currently exist. You can create a new one, but noome HAS to sign it.
Today all of the people of the Nomads of Djinn gathered on marthas vineyard. they were astonished to find 1000 huge ancient egyptian style barges waiting. on them, the people of djinnaken, who fled to live in rogue areas and other countries.
The astonishing 5 million people (not everyone was there) joined the 21,000 Nomads. Ramses and the council gave the word and the vault to the Boston Files was open.
A giant crane then lifted up all 1000 marble cases of the boston files up, all boxes about 10 schoolbuses wide, 7 long, and 2 1/2 high.
with about 3.5k people carrying, and about 1.5k gaurding, all the boxes were loaded on the barges. The barges will sail along the shore all around the world, picking up people who want to settle in djinnaken, then they will arrive in Massachusetts Bay, where they will meet the person who will lead djinnaken. He/She/It will lift the permanent FOG and everyone will pour into the city, (eventually everyone will go back to their home, the djinnaken controlled lands (see land list). In a weeks after that we will re-contact all our space territories and have all our technology running.

10-Dec-2008 22:04:32

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Once identified, the new leader of Djinnaken is invited to a MAJOR formal celebration on the BSS Superpower with as many people as he/she/it wants (within reason). In attendance from Cyberain will be
-I, the President
-The Vice President
-The Minister for Economics and Business
-The Minister for Defence
-The Commander of the Navy
-The Commander of the Army
-The Minister for Science, Innovation and Technology (He invented MagLev)
-The Foreign Minister
-Several other Senior and Junior Civil Servants and Polititians
Also invited are leaders from all other countries.

Meanwhile:
The Defences around the Fire Demon Territory is secure. We request permission to help Defend Vietnam once the attack gets there.

10-Dec-2008 22:22:26

E Chip

E Chip

Posts: 15,231 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, heres a summary of whats been going on today.
We have a new Redemption class X-303, by the way, we added fighter bays that can fit 2 squads of 301s (1 squad in each) or 2 302s, 3 new Shuttle class X-302s (note we will now refer to them as 303s, 302s, and 301s), and 3 Heavy cruisers for the Fourth Naval Fleet
We are sending more forces to our Afganastan colony to assist with the fire demons, they are rather annoying
Heres the way our fleets are divided up:
Space Fleet:
8 303s
8 302s
96 301s
Naval Fleets:
1 Emancipator-class warship
4 Heavy cruisers
5 subs
3 Air Craft carriers
7 light cruisers
36 fighters
36 bombers
land list:
Afew Pacific Islands
China
Afganastan
South Africa
Iraq

10-Dec-2008 22:23:48

DarthBane
Jan Member 2020

DarthBane

Posts: 1,588 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
======================================
Operation *.*.B.A.C. Develop Ocean Based Aircraft Carriers
======================================
Objective: To develop large ships to carry aircrafts in the ocean.
Estimated Time: 4 Years
Operation Leader: Jacques Marlow
Money Granted for Operation: 120,000 silver pieces (about 2 million U.S. Dollars)
Other Country Assistance:
Notable Process: We have a radar system, communication system, landing
strips, control hubs, and defensive torpedoes. A training system is being made for the men who will be operating the massive ship.

10-Dec-2008 23:21:04

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
COMBAY, Porschestan - The Supreme Dictator has refused to pay reparations to the family of an enemy soldier who was killed last week. "My general was shot in the head, the sniper deserved the same." The Supreme Dictator also went on, saying, "Who is going to pay reparations to the family of the general and the other 3 killed?"
The Supreme Dictator has declared that the death was perfectly acceptable. "He was a man in uniform, it was okay for him to be killed. He is a good soldier, doing his duty, and managed to kill a Porschestani general. However, my soldiers' duty was to find him and kill him. We did."
In other news, Turkmenistan has officially been annexed by Porschestan. The territory entered the union as the 4th state, and now the soldiers have gone from conquering to protecting. The capital of the state of Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, is being rebuilt with a stunning new government office and other services.
Also, the Supreme Dictator has offered that all Turkmenistani soldiers who surrender have the option to join the Porschestani army. If they don't surrender, they will be found and killed.

10-Dec-2008 23:35:03

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im not going to declare war, i was just saying that it was not right to TELEVISE IT!
I'm not going to argue, im just pointing it out...
I also am not DEMANDING anything... Im sorry Porschestan.
I do believe that you were right in executing him, just not the televisation part of it.
THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO ANY WARS! END OF DISCUSSION!
Project Dates.
NT1-Sunday(complete)
NT2-Monday (complete)
NT3-Thursday (complete)
NT4-Friday (complete)
Project WarBringer & NT5- 3 of Dec. (COMPLETE)
NT6-4 of Dec. (COMPLETE!)
Movable Shield Generator-8 Dec (complete!)
Battle Walker-10 Dec. (complete!)
Assault Class Ship-10 Dec. (Complete!)
Fleet Building!- 13 dec.
B.B.D.(Builder Battle Droid)- 20Dec.
Spacial Explorer Deployemnt- 25Dec.
End SED - 30Dec.
93 star destroyers
25 SSDs
45k infantry
37k H.T.s
1k BattleWalkers
1,000 snipers with EAPLRSR
90 Titans
30 A.C.C.s
9k LFABs
17k fighters(squadrons)
15k Bombers(squadrons)
28k Scientists
32k miners
10k workers/builders
36k other citizens
Approx. $50,000,000,000
5 Space Stations for colonization
2 research stations
WarBringer
Approx. 900k total pop
Land:
Chernobyl
Alpha01 moon of Nesteros, Nesteros, along with space nearby!
Alpha 02-05, moons
Area north of Suez Canal.
Hothira

10-Dec-2008 23:48:15 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2008 23:53:56 by DarthPwnage9

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top