Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
COMBAY, Porschestan - The government of Pwnage-Land is demanding that our great country pay for the death of an enemy soldier. In a speech earlier today, the Supreme Dicator came up with these questions:
1. Why should I pay reparations for the death of an enemy?
2. Who would I even pay this to?
3. I never signed any Geneva Convention, the great nation of Porschestan does at it wants!

See Page 129, Post 4 for more information.

10-Dec-2008 02:49:45 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2008 02:50:55 by Porsche102

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lolz its not why or what u did. Mostly.
Its HOW You killed a POW on Camera and then posted the pictures in the paper. My people were horrified. That is frickin against the Geneva convention and against all laws.
It doesnt matter if you didn't sign it, its that treat others the way you want to be treated. Would you like your excecution to be posted in teh papers with full photos? Well?
You should pay it to his family, because of the horror you caused. They lost their son, and on top of that, he was disgraced in an illegal excecution that was taped and put into the papers...
BTW...You spelled "what" wrong :)
Teh Pwnage55, Evil, yet nice to his people, Dicator of Pwnage-land....
:@ :@ :@ :@
Your people were correct to rally against this... monstrosity of an incedent. I think that many countries will back me in this attempt for you to make reparations...
BTW: i can stop teh masonite from coming to you, so pay the funeral and reparation costs.... Or else Djinnaken will likely kill u.

10-Dec-2008 04:13:28 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2008 04:20:05 by DarthPwnage9

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last post for night
I think your theory is right Chip. I also think that they might target me first. This is because essentially my country is more or less the gate way to Earth. To get to Earth they have to go through me. I predict they will knock me out first to prevent me from reinforcing Earth if they are going to follow up with more attacks.
I am taking no sides on the matters between Porsche and Teh Pwnage.
Night everybody!

123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

10-Dec-2008 04:39:29 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2008 05:25:17 by 123xyz8

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Because Porchestan has not signed the Geneva convention, It is not required to follow it. However if Porchestan Declares War on Teh Pwnage, I will be forced to retalliate. Turkmenistan is starving now as Troops move along from the East and the West. I have question about the Sniper - was he wearing Uniform?
The cancellation of the Alliance with Dynastyland has been terminated.
The Fire Beings have reached the Outer Defences of New Jamaca at SouthEast Pakistan. The Defences are holding, although they may fail without help from other Nations. A Rear line is being prepared. Once I have support, I will be able to launch an attack.

10-Dec-2008 15:49:08

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UNBANNED! WOOT!
While I was gone, a massive civil war has broken out in Zarpholagus. It seems that a human population (about two thirds of Zarpholagus's population) has been gathering for years. They've used cloning, organic birth, and the usual repopulation methods and have been living underneath Ecuador for several years now. Today they rose up and hijacked our entire navy (it was a well planned assualt) and successully bombed Zarpholagus-001. The planet was destroyed and all of our plant and fire control technology was lost completely. Zarpholagus, now known as Imperia, is back in human control. ((I only did this in an attempt to cooperate and not be overpowered))
Also, in the spirit of no longer being plants, we will need new defences. Some new projects we've been working on are:
Naval Fleet 6 - 64%
Project Leader - Andre ***quez (The majority of our population is American or English)
Funds Alloted - 12,000,000 Imperial Coins
Date Completed - December 11
---
Air Force Fleet 1 - 42%
Project Leader - Commander Gerald Brown
Funds Alloted - 14,000,000 Imperial Coins
Date Completed - December 12
Imperia has basically all the technology of Zarpholagus, except the whole plant and fire thing. Basic weapons are laser machine guns, laser missiles, and C6 RDBs.
In other news, Djinnaken is returning! Good thing Djinnaken DOESN'T hate Imperia.

10-Dec-2008 20:05:13

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am forced to support Porchestan's right to execute enemies in any way it chooses. After all, the enemy sniper was responsible for the death or a general and three grunt soldiers, as well as injuring a driver. He would have been killed either way, and at least he was shot in the head rather than having his limbs pulled off, whcih is what we would-- I mean um, uhh...

10-Dec-2008 20:08:17

[#E3JQDLSHU]

[#E3JQDLSHU]

Posts: 1,543 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
....:::: Operation F.L.U.K.E. ::::....
(FiennaLand Underwater Killing Exercise)
This project is going to be tested on a random island in the Pacific Ocean. It will be initiated on the 20th December. This same idea will be used to try and give the Fiennans the power they should have in the world. Both they Amsterdam Island and Bermuda bases will be used for this mission.
The world must know the power of operation FLUKE.
-Johnaboy1, creator of Fiennaland(2)-

10-Dec-2008 20:50:10

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top