Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

E Chip

E Chip

Posts: 15,231 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i miss 1 day and I gotta read 5 pages...
projects have been bumped up 2 days due to an incorrect estimate (estimate was made when alot of our ppl were doing repairs on ships etc)
New ships of the 4th fleet:
Submarines:
NJS Nucleotide
NJS Abodimation-Killer
NJS Osiris II (Osiris was destroyed in the attack on Immortia-controlled Djinnaken)
Aircraft Carrier:
NJS Duros
Heavy Cruiser:
NJS George III
also, we send the Flagship of the 4th fleet to assist with the attack on Tukestan
we also send an additional 10 AH-64 Apache helicopters, and a bomber squad
New project dates:
REDEMPTION: Dec 18
DRONE: Jan 8th
and 123, your only 30 lightyears away...tbh theres very few planets that r 30 lightyears away, this means that you basically gave away your position

07-Dec-2008 18:09:23 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2008 18:10:29 by E Chip

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Johnaboy1 don't you dare try to attack me and try to take control of Iceland. You must remember that I have space ships and that i am technologically superior than you.
Err.......well...no one knows my EXACT location
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

07-Dec-2008 18:10:51 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2008 18:11:31 by 123xyz8

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
COMBAY, Porschestan - The Supreme Dictator will allow Waterice Man to build a defensive barrier along the southern border.
In other news, the battle for Turkmenistan rages on. Some towns in northern Porschestan, in the state of Uzbekistan, were attacked by the Turkmenistani army. The city of Chardzhou in Turkmenistan was captured today by a large army of only Porschestani soldiers. Random fighting occured in other parts of both countries today, and the death toll rises.

« DEATH TOLL »
153 - Porschestan
27 - Pwnage-Land
2 - E Chip's country
1 - Neros (it was a news reporter)
It's estimated that over 1,000 Turkmenistani soldiers have been killed. 4,000 civilians have been killed in Porschestan so far, the number of civilians killed in Turkmenistan is unknown.

07-Dec-2008 19:02:18

E Chip

E Chip

Posts: 15,231 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im gona send the Emancipator II, I dont like seeing ppl die, unless they're on the other side
by the way, we decreased the size of the charge in the missles, decreasing their size and weight, they now do as much damage as they did b4 the new material for the charge was found

07-Dec-2008 19:05:10 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2008 19:06:00 by E Chip

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good thing I have more reporters. Anyways the 1st fleet shall be arriving shortly to start bombarding the enemy capitol and military bases. And we shall also send in the 1st army consisting of 60k men and 40 tanks. They will be arriving shortly as well

123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

07-Dec-2008 19:09:38

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yah Porsche, do u want the country intact or can it be...
Empty? (if you know what i mean...)
If it can be "Empty" i will send in an SSD to sit over it and, "empty" it for u...
lolz i've lost 27 people!!?!?! wHAT THE...
I send in my Titans and they own the capital...
Also on that note...
What equipment are these guys using to be able to:
1. Not appear on radar, so we would see them on radar first..
2. Their killing heavy tanks before EALRSR snipers can kill them?
3. I've had titans there the whole time...
4. They just got owned by a Super Star Destroyer...
In other News:
Immortia(former) planet Status:
Its name is now: Hothira
Buildings: Shield Generator, Repair Station, Radar, Landing Pad, perimeter Defenses, Teleportation Chamber, Cloning Chamber, Building Platform(more in a minute...).
The New metal found here has been named Hothital, and is being used to create the buildings. It appears to be better than normal metals(steel, iron) and the Immortians knew about it too. Their buildings were made of the same stuff.
Building Platform: It is a floating Box-like thing that hovers off the ground and is made out of Hothital. It can build other things and has a special area on it that keeps extra Hothital for building. It is controlled by teh pod on Hothira or a human Engineer. There are 2 forms of it, Stationary and Movable.... Nuff said.

07-Dec-2008 21:41:07 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2008 21:58:42 by DarthPwnage9

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top