Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Starzajo

Starzajo

Posts: 5,776 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our trip to the moon was succesfull!
We have built a base there and have begun succesfully mining for techno ore.
APOCOLYPSE is finished! By compressing parts of all the elements into one container that holds alchemised techno ore, we have created a bomb aproximately 3x more powerfull than an atomic bomb, but with none of the fallout or radiation.!
We will not use this bomb unless provoked!

07-Dec-2008 03:33:54

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"sounds like a nuke type thinga-majig to me!"
"Hes got a WMD!!! OMG! QUAIL!!!!"
lolz
(Had to say it... imagine bush saying that :) )
Omg if u keep that you will die too!
I STOP THE RANSOM!!! BECAUSE I CAN!

07-Dec-2008 03:40:41 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2008 03:47:52 by DarthPwnage9

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ROCCO,
HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!! I AM NO WEAK SECOND WORLD!! YOU SEE, THE NOMADS OF DJINN ARE THE SAME COUNTRY AS DJINNAKEN!!! WE ONLY CHANGED OUR NAME, OUR LIFESTYLE, AND CEASED USING OUR TECHNOLOGY.
MOST OF OUR CITIZENS WERE ONCE HIGHLY POWERFUL DJINNAKENIANS. EVEN THE LEADER OF OUR COUNCIL WAS ONCE THE HIGHLY POWERFUL SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE GREATEST NATION IN THE UNIVERSE!
WE OUR A SUPERPOWER. WE JUST UNDERWENT A MAKEOVER! OUR TECHNOLOGY STILL EXISTS AND YOU SHALL DIE IN A FIERY DEATH IF YOU DARE OPPOSE US!!!
WE WILL NOT LET YOUR CONVIENCE STAND IN WAY OF DESTROYING THE WORLD. DJINNAKEN OFFERED FREE ENERGY TO WHOEVER WANTED IT, BUT OUT OF PRIDE YOU REFUSED IT! WE HAVE DISCOVERED NOT ONE, BUT 50,000 NOMADS ARE DEAD FROM THESE POLLUTIONS! THAT IS ONE FOURTH OF OUR POPULATION!!!
BUT WE ARE NOT WEAK! WE DJINNS ARE DESIGNED TO BE ABLE TO HARNESS THE NATURAL POWER OF THE UNIVERSE BY NATURE. AT A GLANCE WE CAN MAKE A BUILDING APPEAR FROM THIN AIR. IT PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE HARD TO DO THE SAME THING WITH A DESTROYER!
TO PUT THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF MASONITE IN 1000 YEARS WORTH OF OIL WOULD ONLY BE 10 MILLION DOLLARS. OUT OF THE BILLIONS THE WORLD HAS, IT SEEMS A FAIR PRICE TO PAY FOR THE LIVES OF MILLIONS.
BUT IF YOU INSIST IN SAVING MERE BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY POCKET CHANGE, A MERE 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR, SMALLER THEN MOST HOME MORTGAGES, THEN GO AHEAD. WE WILL FIGHT. YOU WILL LOSE!
- Dj-- Cheiftan Ramses
Allmighty ruler of the Nomads of Djinn(3),
formerly of Djinnaken.

07-Dec-2008 05:18:30

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
THE BORDER, Porschestan - War has broken out between Turkmenistan and Porschestan! The army of Turkmenistan crossed the border in the mountains 15 miles north of the official border checkpoint. Hikers reported seeing large groups of men walking through the forest carrying guns. While the presence of the Turkmenistan army is not confirmed, Porschestan has crossed the border into Turkmenistan anyway. A large battle broke out near the town of Rudnik, resulting in 28 allied troops dead. 22 of the troops killed were from Porschestan, the other 6 were from other nations aiding us in our invasion of Turkmenistan.

« DEATH TOLL »
22 - Porschestan
5 - Pwnage-Land
1 - E Chip's country

07-Dec-2008 06:01:40 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2008 06:12:29 by Porsche102

[#E3JQDLSHU]

[#E3JQDLSHU]

Posts: 1,543 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
REYKJAVIK, Iceland, the GF Asia has been sailing for 5 days now and has reached Iceland (setting out from Bermuda). The General is outlining plans to build a snowy fortress here, and to possibly war for it, depending if its taken or not.
-Johnaboy1, creator of Fiennaland(2?)-

07-Dec-2008 12:17:10

[#EGYHIWJG3]

[#EGYHIWJG3]

Posts: 3,622 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The SNS Befall has landed on the Coast of Turkmenistan, cut off all their coastal rescources. With Porchestan controlling the North Coast, Turkmenistan is partially blockaded. I calculate that they cannot last longer than 72 hours, our time.

DISASTER!
We have found out what the Fire Demons were up to. They have unleashed a surprise attack against some small Indian Communities and occupied their territory. We have no idea how they got there or what they will do next. All we know is that our Navy is preventing their occupation of Sri Lanka. We wish to ask permission to form a defensive Barrier across Porchestan's Southern Border to stop them initially. All assistance offered is to be sent to Sri Lanka. Initial attempts to stop them have failed - do not attack until I can prepare a co-ordinated attack

07-Dec-2008 12:39:10

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Johnaboy1... GET OFF OF MY LAND!!!!! ICELAND IS MINE. DON'T YOU DARE TAKE IT. NOW GET OFF OF MY LAND AND FIND SOME WHERE ELSE. THE CANARY ISLANDS AND EASTER ISLAND IS MINE TO!!! NOW GET OFF BEFORE MY FORCES THINK YOU ARE A THREAT!!!!!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE MAKE A FORT! IF YOU DO THAT MEANS WAR!!!!!
*clears throat*
Anyways...
Projects hologram is on track. 13%
We are watching with interest in the invasion of Turkmenistan. Many people are watching it live from their houses on Charleston 30 light years away (lol).
123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

07-Dec-2008 14:21:42 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2008 14:22:47 by 123xyz8

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top