Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pwnage, don't threaten me. I will turn your water to sand and your farms to desert. I will grow jungles in your cities, burn you villages and make slaves of you children if you threaten us again! But, I admit I took it to far to mark your space farms. You have been warned.
With this conflict, I am unveiling FLAME.
FLAME was part of the project to make us plants flame resistant. A certain branch of engineers studied fire, and concluded that it wouldn't be hard to control. In their experiments, they created demons of fire, monstrous creatures who grew and shifted shapes, engulfing all in their wake. Some escaped, and I am sad to admit that they had attacked Waterice Man.
FLAME is now full bore. We are creating Burners (Fire-Demons) as we speak. We can control plants, and now fire as well. We can make it grow, shrink, make it appear left, right and center. We can make unextinguishable fires as well, if the conditions are right. We call them Solian Flames. They can be put out wiht only one element and that is (Document covered in strange burn marks here). They are made with (more burn marks). If you think this is unfair, FLAME was started over 2 weeks ago, I just never revealed it.
Waterice, if you want, I will pay for the damage caused by my creations.
Pwnage, I am fighting for our rights to use fossil fuels, regardless of what YOU think about it.
WAR STATUS:
SNOWFLAKE (at war):
CREAM (war pending):
KIWI (armys mobilized): x
SPROUT (peaceful):

06-Dec-2008 21:44:08 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2008 21:45:51 by rocco_dog

Porsche102

Porsche102

Posts: 5,535 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
« NEWS »
COMBAY, Porschestan - Porschestan began receiving free masonite today and all plants now meet the regulations set by the tribe in our country. While the conflicts between the native Porschestanis and the foreigners continues, at least a world war has been averted. That is, until the free masonite stops coming in. Also, a poll shows that 99% of all fossil fuel company owners in Porschestan hate the regulations.
In other news, another bomb went off in Combay today, killing 17. Turkmenistan has claimed responsibility for the attack and invasion seems inevitable. It's unknown what Porschestan plans to do now.

06-Dec-2008 21:45:54 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2008 21:48:05 by Porsche102

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i never threatened you, i only threatened your shuttles because you marked my space stuff. I will recall from this war as you are a little bit too powerful, and on the off chance that this does go to war i will be with the WSP.
I think that we should let Djinn handle this overpowered plant... thing....
The supply of masonite to porschestan and any other struggling countries trying to make the switch will not end, even if it means taking out our own supplies.
I reccomend that everyone switches to a FULLY renewable power source, like how im powered mostly by solar.

06-Dec-2008 21:46:56 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2008 21:49:13 by DarthPwnage9

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

QUITI, ECUADOR: Free masonite has been recieved, and grudginly, the army has stepped down. All oil plants now meet the specified req.'s. In other news, tommorow is National Bucket Day. Fill your buckets with ketchup, free of charge!
Pwnage, please specify as to HOW I am overpowered? Because it seems like no matter what I do I am overpowered.
And why should Djinn be able to decide things anymore? By his own admission, he is no longer a superpower. I say we leave it up to WIM (Waterice Man's spicy new acronym)

06-Dec-2008 21:47:51 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2008 21:50:10 by rocco_dog

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

control of plants... fire... r u gonna stop us from lighting a match?
also i am trying to AVERT war while you are trying to MAKE war...
lolz then let the BOS decide.
A wise descision, that is.

my war units step down as long as Terroria stays stepped down also...

06-Dec-2008 21:50:17 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2008 21:51:37 by DarthPwnage9

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

It's a project I've been working on for TWO WEEKS!
And no, basically they allow me to make shields and such out of the specified material, as well as troops. I just thought I should be more creative then just using humans...
My units HAVE stepped down, if only you could read. The BOS need not be involved, it is a matter of what you think and what I think, and what I think is that I don't care.

06-Dec-2008 21:51:42 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2008 21:52:39 by rocco_dog

DarthPwnage9

DarthPwnage9

that makes sense then.
sry for the confusion lolz when u say FIRE it can be heard the wrong way, which im getting cold. Going to light a fire.. and drink some delicious Pwnage-Land beer...
Truce Rocco?
By the way i wrote "STAYS" not "IF"...
Also plz reveal that you start a project.. at least with an acronym or someat...

all of my forces stand down and are back to peace.
When the announcement came that war was averted, all of our civilians rushed back home to their civilian jobs... 1 killed in the trampling, 20 wounded.
A new Masonite ore spot has been discovered on the 2nd moon of Nesteros. Mining has been commenced and there is a teleport station to automatically send a daily allotment to Countries in need.

06-Dec-2008 21:53:25 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2008 22:08:10 by DarthPwnage9

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Everything going as expected today.
We here at Quiti (BTW pronounced Keetee) have figured out a solution to Global Warming.
What if we grew a gian jungle that would be able to absorb all the excess CO2 from using fossil fuels?

06-Dec-2008 22:59:54

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top