Forums

Quickly, Before They See! V18

Quick find code: 55-56-223-66131762

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guess this is the reason I woke up in the middle of the night

Also, I don't interpret that rule quoted as that the target cannot select themselves as the next target. He did see that he is the target and he reset it. However, Lynx can clarify that (can a targeted person choose themselves as the next target) when he makes the next version - since we're only 5 pages away from that.

Lynxlynx
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

15-May-2020 09:16:13

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hellooooooooooo

And I have to admit, I haven't really thought about that being something that could happen, so i haven't really got an opinion about what to do with it. So I guess it comes down to what the general consensus is...

Let's do
Twillow
again because she was so kind as to notify me :D
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

15-May-2020 12:55:19

Darkstar
Oct Member 2010

Darkstar

Posts: 44,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As the rules stand there is no reason why we cannot nominate ourselves so I would have just continued counting as, in theory, if we were quick enough we could have made it to 15. However, it does open the door to someone nominating themselves, waiting for another post, resetting the count and re-nominating themselves repeatedly which does not feel like it would really be in the spirit of the game so I would vote for excluding self-nomination on the next thread.

Owner of
Dark Dreams
:D

15-May-2020 14:57:17

Quick find code: 55-56-223-66131762 Back to Top