..., ³•¸....... °•¸ ¸•*˜´*•¸ *ˆ`º•¸
*- ., ,.-˜.........¸›´-„¸¸„•`
SøÍãr' Flàrrè
´•„¸¸„- `‹¸ ........˜-., ,.-*

12-Jul-2015 21:41:42

Warkiller2k

Warkiller2k

Posts: 3,350 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh my god it's been years. Any of the old timers still active? Nop? 9x9 Master? Fyre and Dare? (Even though I have fyre on facebook). Jinx is also one I lost touch with a couple years back. Prince and his brother make any appearances?
Also I know its an extreme longshot, but does anyone happen to have any of my old signatures? I lost every single one of mine when my computer died a couple years ago.

20-Nov-2016 22:31:11 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2016 22:35:38 by Warkiller2k

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Posts: 14,357 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey man :) , I'm still around. Sam is as well, and Agile and Santi made an appearance recently. 9x9, Fyre, and Dare haven't been around for a few years now. Prince popped in once in 2014 I believe. His brother may have as well.

A quick look through your profile shows a few of them.
OSRS Newb Help Initiative ',
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'
ˆ.,¸¸„:‹ "¨,¸¸,.‹´

20-Nov-2016 23:38:54

Warkiller2k

Warkiller2k

It's really sad to see the community go, honestly. It used to be just these enormous group of people who cared for one another and now it just seems so barren. How's the signature community holding up still? I know that there used to be shops, galleries, and rating threads galore in these forums but I don't really see much going on in the way of signatures or logos. It's almost heartbreaking, really. I remember logging on every day and checking on all the threads for an hour or two to see what happened overnight. Complete a couple assignments in the ASA (I think that's the one that opened up after Prince left), then go to work at Fyre's and Dare's shops. It was so much fun while it lasted, honestly.
Also would you happen to know what the font and size are now? Last I remember they changed it to something like Verdana 11.

20-Nov-2016 23:57:59 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2016 23:58:40 by Warkiller2k

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Posts: 14,357 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We've got a small, but very tight-knit community nowadays. There's none of the drama that there used to be, so that's nice. :P

The formatting is now too weird to draw in notepad and then paste to the forums. This site that Agile made is what I use now:

http://rs-ascii.herokuapp.com/index.html#
OSRS Newb Help Initiative ',
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'
ˆ.,¸¸„:‹ "¨,¸¸,.‹´

21-Nov-2016 01:20:43

Warkiller2k

Warkiller2k

Yeah the drama is the one thing that I haven't missed the last few years. People copying artwork, tempers flaring for no reason, etc. It just brings back a sense of nostalgia, yknow? 6 years ago I was in the 6th grade and found a bunch of friends on here when I couldn't at school. It was really that bond of having a decent sized community that all cared and stood up for each other (for the most part).
Also that site is pretty nice. That would've been really nice back when I was actively making sigs lmao. Would've saved a lot of time when Devil's Fyre Sigs was packed.

21-Nov-2016 02:00:35

Warkiller2k

Warkiller2k

¸•**•¸¸·••·¸....¸··„,¸¸„··¸.......Ÿêštèrdãý íš híštørý.......¸··„¸¸,„··¸....¸·••·¸¸•**•¸
..........ˆ;¸¸,·ˆ.¸ˆ............¸ˆ.....‡ömørrõw - ä mýštérý.....ˆ¸............ˆ¸.ˆ·,¸¸;ˆ..........
¯¨*•¸..`•,¸¸·•**•„¸¸„*...............'†õdãý ïš å gïft'...............*„¸¸„•**•·¸¸,•´..¸•*¨¯
.........ˆ„¸¸•ˆ................‡håt ïš whý ït ïš ¢å|Íèd thë Þrëšêñt................ˆ•¸¸„ˆ.........

Yeah shading is completely different because apparently colons and semicolons are not the same size as periods anymore. Plus I haven't done this in years so I'm quite rusty, but it's something.

21-Nov-2016 04:25:14

Quick find code: 55-56-190-62227830 Back to Top