Forums

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

Quick find code: 49-50-84-61166248

Areno3

Areno3

Posts: 12,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I liked this story, but there were a few grammar mistakes that drew me away from the reading. ;) Remember to always proof-read! :P I kind of expected the ending when you droned on and on about how Varrock was so safe. . . I mean, I think you went a little overboard on that and made the ending unsurprising. :| You used dumb/stupid and little way too many times when explaining the goblin scene. Use a thesaurus, it really helps! :D
Anyways, I think the story needs work from what I've already read. You said it was finished, so I expect to see more, but try to raise the quality in the first several posts. The first impression is the spark that's supposed to draw people in. ;)

07-Jul-2010 00:24:38 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2010 00:26:46 by Areno3

[#KH18V9PAY]

[#KH18V9PAY]

Posts: 1,073 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zircon, don't give away much, or any, now, haha, there may be some new people... and unless names changed, i think there are.
I will say, however, that I can't wait until she brings back my favorite character ^_^
oh and heres a free bump!

11-Jul-2010 08:10:38

[#BPN2TQMFI]

[#BPN2TQMFI]

Posts: 2,868 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I said to Labyrinth, Read my other story: Infamous. It's much, MUCH better than this one. I'm currently writing that one for fun.
I'm only reposting this one to make people like Spawn happy. :)
I was 12 or 13 when I wrote this, be nice. O_o
As far as adding more goes, I might be able to accomplish this, but I leave for three weeks on Friday, so I don't know how much I'll manage.
~Reegena
~Infamous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12-Jul-2010 01:09:46 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2010 01:10:45 by [#BPN2TQMFI]

[#KH18V9PAY]

[#KH18V9PAY]

Posts: 1,073 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
really? huh... I thought recognized your name from before...

wow that was kind of a big mistake on my part haha, based on how you wrote it I thought you were one of the older people, I thought you were talking about LATER ON in the story, but either way, sorry about that!
I could edit my other post, but I should probably leave it up for any other older people who might return, I know of at least three who are still active on the forums so they might come back.

12-Jul-2010 16:17:30 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2010 16:17:46 by [#KH18V9PAY]

Quick find code: 49-50-84-61166248 Back to Top