Forums

°º‡The N.C.O.R.‡º°

Quick find code: 49-50-798-58845905

Sirapyro

Sirapyro

Posts: 10,736 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter4 - Unity

"Well then" Flare sighed, recreating a fireball, "what are you doing here?" "Just trying to introduce myself to to you and the others." Kingnoob responded. "Why don't you come with me? We have to all meet sometime."

"My reasoning exactly" Roy chuckled as he entered Flare's room. Flare growled, and his fireball burnt out. "Well, make yourselves at home then!" Flare said, annoyed, and sat on his bed. "Grow up" Mane scowled. "What you say to me freak show?" Flare chuckled, studying Mane's appearance.

"Hey!" Kingnoob barked. "Don't start, we're all allies here." "He started it" Mane grumbled. "Shut up!" Kingnoob ordered. "Now then, you two must be Mane and Roy, masters of the sword and the mind."

"You guessed it" Roy answered extending his hand to shake. Kingnoob shook, and turned to Mane to shake his hand. Flare, however, just sat on his bed and made no contact with the two newcomers.

Milkshake wiggled his way out from under Chuckie, and looked up to see another mage standing a few yards away. "Oh crap, why now!?!" Blue yelled, charging his own attack of magic. Wave pulled out his whips and Mk drew his sword. "Why do I waste my time" Derponet scowled, eying down the small group. "I could kill you now, and finally be over with it. Or I could let you go, and allow you to lead meto your four heroes." He hissed.

"How about we just kill you!" Chuckie roared, spewing a demon fire at his brother. Derponet phased through the attack, and looked back at the damage it made. "In case you haven't realized" Derponet chuckled. "I get stronger every time I die, not weaker. And by now I'm probably stronger than your greatest armies strongest men!"

Chuckie growled, his skin crawling. Blue and Milkshake still stood ready to attack, and Mk and Wave began circling Derponet. Derponet eyed Mk, and quickly released a fire blast spell. Grazelda quickly spun in front of the attack, taking no damage, and he grabbed Derponet by his throat, before he teleported away
Join The Questing Clan of RuneScape! !

20-May-2009 00:45:21 - Last edited on 20-May-2009 04:11:17 by Sirapyro

Quick find code: 49-50-798-58845905 Back to Top