Forums

The Cookie Crusades

Quick find code: 49-50-732-65715178

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Angel

"Lord Angel? What the hell is he doing here?" Lord Lasky mused out loud. If memory served, Lord Angel had been one of the less active participants in the Cookie Wars. And how did he get an entire army on top of the mountain without his forces noticing?

Lord Angel's makeshift peasant army dumped rocks and burning oil upon the fort... but it was physically impossible for it to land anywhere near the actual soldiers. Some oil might splash on some buildings off to the side, but the roofs were made out of either stone or clay tiles and would not catch fire. The rocks would, however, succeed in chipping away at them.

As for the ballistas... the projectiles came soaring through the air, and scored a direct hit on the gate!

But alas, gunpowder had not been invented yet. The black powder was actually pepper. Desperate commanders would fire this at the enemy's cookie supply in a last minute attempt to completely ruin the cookies' taste. It could also be used to send enemy forces into sneezing fits. Both were extremely dishonorable tactics the other forces were no doubt looking on with disgust.

"How dare he use such dishonorable weaponry!?" CaptLasky shouted in anger.

So, the pepper bomb exploded, scattering the stuff everywhere. But since there were neither men nor cookies on the side of impact, it was mostly ineffective. Maybe if he fired on the ramparts, or over the wall?

-----

Lord Lasky

Turning his attention away from Lord Angel's less than effective stratagems, Lord Lasky once again set his attention on Westenev's unresponsive forces. Though he was aware of the hulking cookie-addicts and the additional reinforcements from Lord Angel, it was the protesters who concerned him.
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

16-Dec-2015 04:29:59 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2015 02:43:42 by NotFishing

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There had to be something up his sleeve!

"Fire again!"

And for the second time that day, another volley rained down upon poor Lord Westenev's forces, even as the bloodthirsty and overweight cookie addicts descended upon them...
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

16-Dec-2015 04:32:13

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Posts: 4,152 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Emo And his Army had arrived at the battlefield, His troops were exhausted and demanded cookies. Emo, Threw cookies into the air for his troops. Most of them were swept out of the sky by hungry birds, who apparently liked cookies! (Who'd of thought?) His looked at him with a blank stare. "More Cookies??" they asked. Lord Emo looked at them with nervousness and worry, over what he was going to say. "Um.... I don't have anymore cookies!" Said Emo With a tremble in his voice.

The Soldiers looked around and saw entire chests full of cookies. "Those are cookies, aren't you going to feed your troops with those," asked a soldier. "They look tasty. Just like my grandmother used to make" Said another who took a small bite out of the cookie that he just took. "Hey! This tastes just like my Grandmother's recipe! Explain yourself Lord Emo, Hath thou stolen my grandmother's recipe?" he asked. "COO...KIES.... COO...KIES..... COO...KIES..." They chanted as they enclosed on Emo. "My cookies their-" Someone had knocked Emo out with a glass bottle.
Just your friendly neighborhood gay boy! =)

16-Dec-2015 05:01:52

Pink 4 Twink
Aug Member 2023

Pink 4 Twink

Posts: 4,152 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emo saw his assailant. He was a lad of around 17. When Emo woke up, he remembered whom he was and where he was, and tracked him down personally. He made his way to the young lad with two guards, who were eating some of Emo's cookies. "Yeah, you enjoy those cookies," he thought to himself while hiding his inner anger. "Lanz!" hollered Emo at the 17 year old. "You are under arrest for bottling me you son of a" -- A trumpet sounded-- "Guards!" cried Emo. "I want his head tied to his legs so that he can be fired out of our catapults at the fort!" said Emo. "Yes Sir!" they said obediently, as they rushed Lanz off to the nearest table. Two minutes later, Lanz was loaded onto a trebuchet about and fired at the castle at a distance of 40 yards

*anz crashed into the wall and his blood splattered onto the wall. "Catapults.... FIRE!" yelled Emo, as the catapults fired slabs of granite into the walls. Some of the slabs of granite knocked a few of Lord Lasky's men off the battlements, about 15, in fact. Back at Lord Emo's camp, Emo was celebrating the bombardment with a beer of his own personal brew. "Tears of the Infidel" It was a brew that he forced all the people in his town to buy, whether they liked it or not, under penalty of death.

As it turned out, nobody liked this horribly named beer, and tossed the bottles of this spirit onto the street, which in years past, made Lord Emo very angry, and prompted him to pass a law that stated that "breaking a bottle was an offense punishable by death, whether intentional or unintentional." He also placed soldiers in people's homes to make sure that they drank this horrid watered-down swill every day. By force if necessary. This made Lord Emo one of the richest nobles in the kingdom, and unsurprisingly, one of the most hated.
Just your friendly neighborhood gay boy! =)

17-Dec-2015 22:13:11 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2015 03:02:40 by Pink 4 Twink

D F Angel

D F Angel

Posts: 19,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Angel sighed as the pepper didn't seem to work. "I could've sworn I put gun powder in there..." Shrugging, he gestured for his next wave to emerge- the paragliders. He'd equipped them with large white sheets to act as wind-catchers for their descent, and some of the more daring ones had been given artificial wings. Lord Angel did not think the artificial wings would have much success, but they certainly looked fearsome, perhaps they would act as a distraction and buy time for the parachuters to enter.

"Deploy," he said simply, and they began their descent off of the mountain-top, the parachuters falling at a much slower rate than the flying-squirrel-men.
Hags be hagglin', gods be god damn crazy, it's all happening ogre at Into The Fire

13-Jun-2016 17:01:07

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Apr-2019 21:37:27

Quick find code: 49-50-732-65715178 Back to Top