Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im sorry guys if i sound spoiled or something but Relly.. its cute at first but (no offes* to ali) u put me at the lvl of ali? (i did beat him but common) i mean you treat me just like him accept hes on the other side he was just a bonty hunter im shocked hes even alive i was arond when this story just started but still.. blackriku could take care of himself even when he was young i seve no purpose what so ever

Yes i am very sleepy im glad u remeber that but oley at things like meetings or something boring like that! i know goku wrote it and he didnt relly say i was sleeping he just forgot and thats ok but i think i should be a main character by now i mean i was arond befor sorus even yet he still remeberd him :(

And goku dont go editing or anything just cuz im haveing a meltdown i just wanna see my character do something insted of always being the yes man or the helper

I will be onest now

Eveyone thinks (at least so ive heard) that blackriku is a little overpowerd and i dont do anything! i wanna be a bad az sometimes to :|

Blackriku has had many many fight scenes where he omost died and im never there and if i am he says go help the others (basicly exit the chapter) and im out just like that

Fine fine if its gonna be that way let it be but dont make me just leave at least kill me so i can play my role as i should and that was as your guaridan and u dont need me so i had no purpose but maby a cheap laugh evey now and then :(

10-Jan-2007 02:53:20

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=( sorry ...I didn't mean to offend, but if I may say something here, you trained BlackRi*u to get as strong as he was, your basicly just as strong as him, you do still have the mage blade, infact i'll write a chapter of when they were training a couple of years back, Im sorry if I offended you in any way, I don't know why you werent there in the last chapter...vary sorry...

10-Jan-2007 21:58:20

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i dont care about the chapter and im not mad at goku in any way

But blackriku when i first came in the story i thohgt i was kinda like the termeinator and u where john- C-o-n-e-r in number 2 lol

Now i understand that would be LAME on your side so i will get over that but im in hardly any fight scenes at all i mean i get like 1 and u get 5? and it seems eveyone is constantly geting new ablitys and im just the same

10-Jan-2007 22:14:44 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2007 22:15:28 by Hex the wolf

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Mini-sode - Training

This is a speacil chapter dedicaded to my good friend, Nhoj, it takes place back when Nhoj first met BlackRiku and started training him, Zotiac was still not there, and BlackRiku was not yet half demon, still a small child, 8 years old

BlackRiku:Gardian, huh?

Nhoj:Well, yes you see I was sent here long ago, just recently I discovered that a boy would arive, I would have to protect him, just trust me

BlackRiku:My father told me I should never trust stangers..

Nhoj:Would it be any better ifI told you that I could train you?

BlackRi*u:Training? Well I was going to go look for my old master, Aragorn, but he is probley long gone by now, so sure why not

Nhoj:Alright now, follow me I think a know a perfect place to begin your training

BlackRiku follows Nhoj to a place barren, and damp, filled with gouls, dragons, and demons

Nhoj:Well arent you going to fight?

BlackRiku:Uh, sure

Nhoj:Well go on then..

BlackRiku is vary nervous

BlackRiku:well if your so tough then why don't you go and fight them!!?

Nhoj sigh's

Nhoj:Alright then give me your dragon blade

BlackRiku gives him his d-long

Nhoj:You ready, make sure you have a sharp eye

BlackRiku:Yeah

Nhoj starts moveing at super fast speed, he goes up to a blue dragon and starts to tease it

Nhoj:Hey ugly! Over here

Dragon:Grrrrrrrr raaaaaaaaa!

the dragon attemps to shoot a fire ball at Nhoj, Nhoj captures it, and then fuses it with with the d-long making it increadibly powerful

BlackRiku:Ah!!

Nhoj looks around, there was another guy that also was in the training spot, exept this was a werewolf, it had hit BlackRiku

Nhoj quickly goes infront of the werewolf

Nhoj looks down to the point were you couldn't even see his eyes

Nhoj:What is your point in harming a small child..

Werewolf:Fresh mean MWAHAHAHA

Nhoj:That will barely fill you uo you file beast..

The werewolf quickly bites Nhoj, Nhoj start morphing into a full werewolf

10-Jan-2007 22:28:12

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Continuing

Nhoj starts to morph into a full werewolf

Nhoj:Now your sins will be punished..

Nhoj points the Fireball made blade into the sky, it starts to glow, he then takes it down and points it at the werewolf, the blade starts killing it, terring the werewolf to shreads, it is instantly terminated, Nhoj turns around and looks at BlackRiku staring at him with fright and curiosity on the ground

Nhoj holds out his hand

Nhoj:Trust me now?

BlackRiku:Uh-huh

BlackRiku grabs his hand, and Nhoj pulls him up back on his feet

BlackRi*u:Think you can teach me to do that?

Nhoj: Of course hahaha

10-Jan-2007 22:34:55 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2007 22:35:10 by Riku Zerati

[#2MEK3PEG9]

[#2MEK3PEG9]

Posts: 479 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
man and i was about to make a suggestion for Ali but i feel srry for Nhoj so im gonna make a suggestion for Nhoj! :D

Well here it goes......

hope u like it......

Nhoj: oh get on with it!

fine......

maybe when Nhoj is in wearwolf form he can turn his hair to be as strong as a d gr8 axe and poisin is in the tips and he can ither shoot them off him and they grow back almost instantly or he can rol in to a ball and roll to the enemy with the hairs still spiky.

Hoped u liked it! ;)

10-Jan-2007 22:39:01

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top