Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Light or Darkness- Chapter 3 of Zack's Story

Zora: Oh no... the dragons awake.

Zack: Oh no? I was looking for some action.

Ali: JUST CUT MY ROPES SO I CAN KILL IT! I'M BORED ALREADY!

Zack jumps down and slices all of the ropes. Julia and Victoria run for cover.

Leon: Time to prove your worth everybody!

Zack smiled, the first time since that tragic moment. They all formed a line (left to right from dragon's veiw) Zack, Zora, Leon, Ali, Matt, and Chris and Tyler. They all started running towards the dragon all seperating. The dragon started taking a big breath. His lungs full, the dragon opens it's mouth and Zack, Chris and Tyler all yelled *BLIZZAGA* and froze the mouth shut. The dragon roared, it had all that air! Leon, Ali and Zora all ran to it's stomach and stabbed next to each other. The dragon broke the ice and fell.

Zack: Good job everyone.

Ali: I'M STILL BORED!

Leon: That one was too easy...

Zack: Where'd Matt go?

They all looked behind them in shock. They were staring at Matt, with his huge boomerang, infront of about 500 soldiers.

Zack: Matt get away from them!

Matt: Get away from them?

Ali: Oh no, he's a traitor...

Zack: YOU TRAITOR! THERE IS NO LOWER FORM!

Matt: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY GOSH HOW STUPID YOU ARE! I WOULD NEVER HELP A DEMON! THEY ARE STUPID AND SELFISH! JUST LIKE YOU ALL ARE! HELPING HYRO! YOUR STUPID! MUCH LESS HELPING THIS BOY? NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND!

Leon, Ali, and Zora all bursted with anger, each yelling at Matt with such words that Julia and Victoria ran to cover Chris and Tyler's ears. Zack covered his own.

Zack: OK I THINK WE GET IT GUYS!

They all quit talking and all decided to speak, with action. Ali ran towards Matt first, not caring about the 500 men behind him. Then Leon and Zora, screaming and getting ready for the hardest battle of their life. Zack laughed, these were only men, not that men aren't strong or anything, but demon's own them

03-Jan-2007 00:25:28 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2007 00:47:54 by Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Julia: Zack don't fight! We can run!

Zack: But what would Dad do?

Julia smiled, she knew Hyro like the palm of her hand. He'd had charged long before Ali did.

Zack started running with Chris and Tyler, who had managed to escape out of their mother's grip. Thankfully Leon trained them enough for them not to get killed at the first man. All people, Ali, Leon, Zora, Zack, Chris and Tyler were killing 1 after another. Matt was confused, being a coward, he fled when Ali started charging.

They were all fighting quickly. Then suddenly they all realised that the men were all dead. Without even a sweat they had killed 500 men. They all started laughing, then they nothiced that Ali was gone. They all started looking, then Zack ran through the castle, with speed that was about 50mph, and couldn't find him. They all started to leave. They got to the door and looked out, Ali and Matt were fighting with lots of power and hate, the 2 ingredients of a good fight. Zack was about to run to help Ali when Leon stopped him,

Leon: This is his fight.

Zack nodded, even if Ali was about to die, they couldn't help.

Ali was swinging rapidly while Matt just kept jumping back and running away. Then Matt threw his boomerang, a stupid mistake as Ali yelled out, and then Ali hit Matt in the head, Matt fell to the ground unconcious. Ali was about to kill him when he heard,

Zack: NO! Lets make him tell us everything he knows...

Ali: Zack! You take away all the fun!!!

Zack chuckled, they got Matt and went to the castle, there they waited for Matt to wake up.

6 days passed and finnally Matt woke up.

Zack: I told you Ali, you hit him too hard.

Ali: IT WAS FUN THOUGH!

Zack: Whatever, atleast he's alive...

Matt: W-w-we're am I?

Ali: SHUT UP I'LL ASK AND YOU ANSWER!

Matt: O-o-ok...

Ali: SHUT IT!!!

Zack: :@ Ok who were those men that you controlled!

Matt didn't say anything.

Zack: Fine, have it your way.

Zack took Matt's fingernail

03-Jan-2007 00:40:08

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

and started to raise it, Matt's face expressed with pain, but Matt didn't do anything.

Zack: Did you know Ali, that if there's blood, it means he's in pain?

Ali: *sarcasm* No I didn't know that! Let me try!

Ali took a knife and started to write his full name on Matt's arm.

Matt: OK!!! I WORK UNDER THE COMMAND OF GENERAL DARRIN! HE WORKS UNDER THE COMMAND OF THE POWERFUL ALMIGHTY LORD!

Zack: TELL ME MORE! WHO IS THIS POWERFUL ALMIGHTY LORD?!?

Matt: I can't tell you... if I do I would die instantly.

Ali: But we're gonna kill you anyways! Tell us!

Matt: OK OK! THE ALMIGHTY LORD IS V....... *DIES*

Ali and Zack are in shock, this almighty lord must be... the most powerful person on Earth!

Zack: We've got another problem on our hands, we need to talk to our enemies, whcich now should become our friends...

Ali: You don't mean...

Zack: My father's killer....

03-Jan-2007 00:47:33

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top