Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chris: New Character (that max made), his name is Leon, he has long dark brown hair, scar from his forehead all the way till under his right eye, has a haunting past, never smiles, is a master in swords, weilds the masamune (sephiroth's sword in FF7), cannot use magic but is very powerful, is there to train Chris and Taylor and befriends Zack (becomes his friend), always wears black, and is a great strategist, and a very powerful ally to have. Put him in the story because i cant write for awhile...

28-Dec-2006 22:04:29

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Short minsode of Tyler and Chris: Good News or Bad News?

Kyle now knew that he probably never get revived, so he got someone to train his sons to take his place in helping Hyro's son Zack.

Kyle: Chris, Tyler, i have something to tell you both.
Ty and Chris: What is it dad?
Kyle: I'll probably never live again. That's why I am giving you a new trainer, his name is Leon and he do what I would have done. I want you two to take my place and do what both Hyro and I would have done if we were alive. You probably know what it is.
Chris: Ya killing BlackRiku and his pathetic friends.
Kyle: Exactly,but only when you are well trained. Leon will give me reports of you two every training day, there I will decide if you are ready or not. Leon.
Leon: *appears* Yes?
Kyle: You may begin training them.
Leon: Ok
Kyle: Sons, make me proud and do your very best.
Ty & Chris: We won't let you down dad!
Kyle: Good, I will see you all later, goodbye.
Ty & Chris: Bye.

Kyle leaves them and Leon begins training them.

*End of Minisode*

30-Dec-2006 23:07:48

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top