Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 5.9 The Transformation And BlackRiku's Return

Hyro thought he had killed BlackRiku he was way wrong witin Hyro's blood there was evil, along with barely light, but after Hyro got heartbroken the light within him grew , and that bit of light within him + BlackRiku fought off the darkness that was killing BlackRiku and the light one, the blood of Hyro was out of BlackRiku, but bits and peices still were within him, the blood of Hyro was still in him , but under control, Hyro's Blood was changing BlackRiku's DNA

BlackRiku wakes up screaming!!

BlackRiku:AAAAHHHHHHH!! FIRST YOU KILL MY FATHER NOW YOU POSSES MY BROTHER AN TRY TO KILL ME!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Nhoj:Calm down..

BlackRiku:Nhoj How can I calm down I have a hole in my stomach *He trys to lift his shirt to show Nhoj the wound, when he looks at his hand, his fongernails were as sharp as rasors, even stonger than any dragon wepon, or whip* Huh? *he moves his hand around* Nhoj look

*He then goes to the mirror and takes his H.A.M. hood off, and almost his entire face was changed, his eyes had been turned from Blue to red, his hair was compleatly silver, his teeth were sharper (not like vampire teeth but like K-9 teeth) his ears were now not on the side of his head but on top of his head, they were like dog or cat ears they were pointed and they had hair on them, he was also stronger if cars existed back then he could most likely pick up 4*

BlackRiku: Nhoj, whats happening to me?

Nhoj:You are, Half Demon..

BlackRiku:Half demo- (be4 he could finish his sentence he heard somthing in the distance at least a mile away)

Nhoj:You could test your new abilitys..

BlackRiku has a strange urge to jump out the window

BlackRi**:Um, yeah let me try it, move out of the way please..

Nhoj: Ok

BlackRiku jumps out of the window and ends up jumping 14 feet, just as he is in midair, he changes back to his normal child form

BlackRiku:AHHHH!! *Falls to the ground*

*To be contunued*

18-Nov-2006 04:19:02

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top