Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
come now, Gokustick, you honestly think I "could" give up, im not going to stop writing until, well im going to keep writing as long as I can, and plus i've gotten to far, if people hate your story thats bad (duh) and if all the people like the story thats really good ( ^_^ ) but when some people like your story and people dislike your story (thats were we are) its good

Hate =@ --------------------------------------------------------------------------Good (we are here)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Perfect ^_^ ----------------------------------

03-Mar-2007 05:17:22

[#49E617XSS]

[#49E617XSS]

Posts: 799 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Naunet
Age: Looks around 25, but in truth is well over 50,000 years old.
Weapon: A scimitar that he forged using his water magiks(explained later)
God: Zaros
Race: A deamon of water.
Small Bio: When he was born, his magic abilitys far surpassed even the most seasond mages. Lord Zaros saw this and thought he could utilize this to overthrow lord Zammorak. Zaros attempted to teach naunet his ancient magiks, and succeded with almost no effort. But somthing was different, instead of the usual magiks, they all consisted of water attacks that far surpassed the strength of his previous magiks. Naunet grew tired of serving Zaros and rebelled. Having nearly killed Lord Zaros, Zaros granted his freedom. (Rival)

06-Mar-2007 03:03:33 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2007 03:04:19 by [#49E617XSS]

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top