Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Continuing

they were all on demons flying

Zack:It's sad..They are all dieing

BlackRi*u:This may be our last time alive..We have to give it all we got

Kyle:Yeah, because we always have a chance of dieing..

Nhoj:Somtimes we cheat on death, lets pray that this is one of those times..We must avoid death

BlackRiku:We've all gotten this far in life, we can't just make everything we've worked for go to waste..

Hyro:I used to think humans had no meanings, that they were souless beings with no pourpose, but then I realised that I was the only souless being, killing over millions, millions of gallons of blood *Hyro starts tearing up* Im glad Im not that souless one anymore..

Zack:Father don't cr-

Zacks demons wing was shot, he was hurling to the ground, as his demon hits the ground, it starts to open an old cavern, it had a coffin, and brick walls

BlackRi*u:No!!

they all fly there demons to the ground, and they see Ryu waiting for them

Ryu:What do ya know, I didn't miss heh heh heh..

BlackRiku starts to get mad, his eyes glow red with no pupels or white spots, his teeth grow sharper, and his claws are at it's maximum point, he was in his uncontrolable demonic state, his voice had also changed

BlackRiku:I'll send you staight to hell!!!!

he then uses his time stop ability, only him, Hyro,Nhoj, and Kyle could move at this point

BlackRiku looks at Nhoj

BlackRiku:Lets finish him!!

they all start to attack him, time unfreezes

Nhoj:It barely left a scratch!!

Ryu:Fools, I'll end your suffering!!

Ryu starts to attack everyone, as if cloning himself

they are all gasping, Exept for Ryu

Hyro:I won't give up..

BlackRiku:Me niether..

Nhoj:I will not die..

Kyle:Were in to far..

Ali:We may not have the stenghth to defeat you, but we still the will to fight..

Ryu:You are all fools..YOUR FIRST BLACKRIKU!!

BlackRiku:No!!!!!

18-Jan-2007 05:07:44

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Continuing

Ryu:Your first BLACKRIKU!!

BlackRiku:No..

Ryu takes out a super oblivion crystal bow, and shot it in his chest, the arrow went to fast it would rip reality if you froze time, it went right in his heart, BlackRiku was shot back, he hit the Brick wall, the arrow was sticking in him and coming out the other end, he looked down, he was no longer with them, his soul was trapped

Nhoj:I'll kill you!!

Zack gets up, and see's BlackRiku stuck to the wall, Zack was cut up and injured

Zack:I'LL KILL YOU, YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!!!!

Ryu:You are next..Zack..

at Zacks point he could barely stand, let alone fight, Ryu shot a huge ball of pure negitive energy to him, it shot right threw him, and left a hole, threw the pure essence of the soul, the heart, Zack was dead

Hyro:SON!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!

Ryu:Ah but these moments are the last things you will do..Nhoj, Wave, Hyro, Kyle, you seem to be the strongest, exept for you, wave, you are all next

Nhoj:You heartless fool..

Kyle:We are going to defeat you..

Nhoj, Hyro,Kyle, and Wave start to charge, they all collaplse on him, Ryu starts to glow, the shine turns them into dust, Iban comes up behind the others, and murders the others, Iban then looks at his son

Iban starts to cry

Ryu:Sir, why are you sad we defeated them..

Iban:Indeed, I wanted them dead, but now I see my son dead, it is just to much, even I have a heart..And you, you did this!! You killed them, all of them, I see my ways now, I see darkness is not the way!!!

Iban grabs Ryu by the shirt and picks him up by the shirt and points the Iban staff to Ryu, the top piece starts to glow

Ryu:Sir, what are you doing?!!

Iban looks down

Iban:You will return, when he does, and when he does, they all will..

**u:Huh, you dont make scence!!

Iban obliterates Ryu, Iban had a changed heart,unlike his father Zamorack, he realised, he was human too

Iban:The world will stay on balence..

18-Jan-2007 05:32:43

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Continuing

the others were dead, Zotiac was still alive, And Jin was too

Zotiac had taken her to a profecer and docter, the docter came out, with a frown

Docter:The child survived, but the motheris dead..

Zotiac:No..I will take care of the child..

the docter came out with the baby, it looked like BlackRiku as an infant, that made Zotiac wonder, he took the child and ran quickly to the barrows, dead soulgers were everywere, he then seen all of them, dead, Zotiac was depressed, vary sad, he had no more family, he thought of all the good times, and started to cry, it was so sad, all of his friends were gone, he then seen Iban walking to him

Zotiac:You..

Iban looks at the child

Iban:Zotiac is that my sons child?

Zotiac:Yes, it is..

Iban:Zotiac, I am granting you youth for 500 years, you will live for that long and stay as young as you are..I will also use it on the child, the spell will work for him when he turns 17, In 500 years BlackRiku, Zack, Hyro, Kyle and the others will return, until then train the boy, BlackRiku was shot by an arrow with spell on it, he is not dead but his soul is trapped but when he returns, then, they will all return, all of your friends, I cannot bring them back now, because the spell is to strong

Zotiac has a look of hope on his face

Zotiac:Thank you, I will follow your orders

Iban:Take care..

Iban dissapears

all the good times and bad times start to happen, all of they're lives, the Songs, Here with my by dido, and the song Someday by Nickleback plays after that

Zotiac goes to the castle to tell the girls what happened, Julia and Kyles wife would stay young because they we half demons and shades

BlackRiku's soul see's all the sadness

BlackRiku: One day..we will return..

Zacks soul see's all the sadness

Zack:It's not over..

Nhoj's soul see's all the sadness

Nhoj: Do not cry..we will be back..

To be continued..

18-Jan-2007 05:52:11 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2007 05:52:47 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top