Forums

Dreamweaver's Assorted Tales

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905

scoober

scoober

Posts: 2,120 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been such a long time since I've read your stories, and I'm happy I read them again. I always get a laugh from Wino the Rhino, I enjoy it very much. Oh, and congratulations on being promoted to a Forum Moderator. Keep thinking up those stories!

~Lord Higgins
Formerly Logic 12 0

26-Apr-2010 01:48:41

Dreamweaver
Aug
fmod Member

Dreamweaver

Forum Moderator Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Logic -> Lord Higgins, Long time no see! It's good to see you here, and thanks so much for reading and posting. I must admit, I've always been particularly proud of Wino the Rhino, so I appreciate your specific comment there very much!
Hi Pwnage, which story were you talking about specifically? It's more than likely that I've got inaccuracies all over my writing when you analyze it next to Jagex's lore. But if there's anything particularly glaring I'd like to take a peek at it.
Thanks for reading!
Dreamweaver

28-Apr-2010 05:27:17 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2010 05:28:49 by Dreamweaver

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Apr-2010 05:51:37

Dreamweaver
Aug
fmod Member

Dreamweaver

Forum Moderator Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yep, IIlllIIIIIII, Malevolent is actually right.
Honestly I'm not really familiar with most of TehNoobShow's work, though I've enjoyed one of two of his creations for sure. Nevertheless, these stories were mostly written years ago, but as we're all finding ways to describe the same thing (RuneScape), there's bound to be some overlap.
Unless TehNoobShow actually copied me? Hmm... :P
Thanks for reading though, and I appreciate the feedback. I hope you enjoy some more of these stories soon. :)
Malevolent, thanks for jumping in -- good to see you posting here. :)

29-Apr-2010 05:51:25 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2010 05:53:16 by Dreamweaver

Eri Vi
Jun Member 2010

Eri Vi

Posts: 965 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No problem Dreamweaver, that guys been quite annoying, spamming a lot of threads. Have a look his latest few posts if you've got the time.
I'm ashamed to admit I've been avoiding your stories because they looks so long, but I think I should at least start reading it. Your reputation definitely precedes you. :P
EDIT: I've read the first one and I'm hooked. :) Very, very funny and imaginative. Can't believe I didn't read it sooner!
You must excuse me; I'm off to read more. :P

29-Apr-2010 06:15:14 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2010 06:39:31 by Eri Vi

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905 Back to Top