Forums

Dreamweaver's Assorted Tales

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have returned! Thanks for all the bumps and stuff to keep this going. I'm most indebted.
But not a moment to lose! I'm one overgrown toenail-length away from the deadline of the latest contest, I see. What timing!
Dreamweaver

09-Oct-2008 00:49:50

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.o~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~o.
<~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ WOE TO THE PIPE-FITTER ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~>
'o~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~o'

F minor. Sostenuto and pp. Left wing, lower manual and pedals only.
"This," the Evil Chicken crowed with more self-satisfaction than the last time a baby black dragon had hatched, "is incredible!"
The foul fowl strutted around its loathsomely echoing cavern before returning back to the far end and sitting down once again.
"I suppose the acoustics could use a bit of work, but there's plenty of potential. I shall have to borrow a few Dwarven slaves from Evil Bob to make some modifications."
Ab major 9th, slight crescendo. Ostinato clawed bass. Right wing feathering.
"This is for all those cowards who turn and run the moment I appear."
C minor augmented 5th. Accelerando. Right wing, second manual. Talons on G, trill to Ab.
"Those spineless no-hopers. Who is the chicken now? And now for the clueless hapless ones that don't notice my attacks until it's too late, and then they run like the mongrel dogs they are."
C# minor. Allegro con moto and ff. Brass stops pulled. Staccato arpeggiated flapping on the upper manual.
"And this..."
Percussion, woodwind, trumpets. Octave doubling. Rising chromatic scales in the bass, talons flailing.
"This is for those that presume to send me back to my lair and think they can get away with eating my brethren for lunch. Beware my undead army in the north. This poultry is anything but paltry. We are coming for you."
Eb minor. 7ths, 9ths, 11ths into massive deafening clusters. All stops out. A ferocious, piercing beak glissando down the top manual, then abrupt silence.
"But this," the Evil Chicken clucked in sinister sotto voce.
F, just below middle C. Tap tap tap.
"This is for the inept pipe-fitter who put this contraption together. That note is sharp."

~Dreamweaver~
October 2008

09-Oct-2008 03:16:22 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2008 03:21:08 by Dreamweaver

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905 Back to Top