Forums

RuneSpace

Quick find code: 49-50-663-31620033

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love for this story to be put somewhere permanent on the site, but Jagex doesn't seem to do that anymore. I submitted a short story to their Tales from the Tavern section a long time ago, but they didn't reply, so I doubt they even read submissions any more.

Yeah, this one says it was made in late September, so I'm guessing the first was probably late July- mid August.

I do have a lot of time on my hands, but I consider writing worthwhile, because it practices a useful skill that people in most careers need. I've been writing on these forums for a while and have improved a lot, and I'm amazed at how inexperienced some people in my class are when it comes to writing papers.

13-Feb-2007 03:11:52

Posts: 11,621 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe Ace wasn't banned or had a back up account that was even more powerful, a few of the clan members were told where to meet this new account if indeed Ace was banned. They could re-group and hunt Jack and Tyler down, killing all the clan members one by one using hacked equipment (like the fally massacre but with hacked equipment and not going berserk just killing off the members) and they finally find Jack and Tyler, it's up to you if ya want to use it and you can change any of it, all of it if ya want

15-Feb-2007 19:38:35

Fejit

Fejit

Posts: 134 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SUGGESTION:

My suggestion is that Runespace 2 should be something like the game is going to end unless they do something blah blah blah and its linked to RUNESCAPE the original game. They have to go inside RS2 and discover why the game ended.

16-Feb-2007 20:03:00

Deoxys451

Deoxys451

Posts: 2,860 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WOW Dellading, that was really good. I saw this on Smeeze's Review hall so I thought to check it out. And I am glad I did. I read all of it in about 1 hour and a half. Non-stop until I had to go to bed... O_o

I really want you to write more.

17-Feb-2007 15:40:36

Quick find code: 49-50-663-31620033 Back to Top