Forums

RuneSpace

Quick find code: 49-50-663-31620033

[#MR0CZTJUP]

[#MR0CZTJUP]

Posts: 2,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dellanding might leave it up to me to create a *equal. I have a few catchy ideas and cool updates to add to the *equal.

But Dellanding might not want me to create one, (just for various reasons.)

Many people may think I won't have the exact feel as Runespace 1, but I did win a Author's Story Award for my school, I swear I won one so don't say I lied.

But beilive me, if Dellanding allows me to create a *equal, I will have some cool suprises in it.

ON RUNESPACE!

15-Oct-2006 00:10:30

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let's see...

Zerox- None of the bios I'm using is named Ace. Either you submitted a different name, or you submitted after the cutoff point. Ace is the leader of DoR for those who don't remember.

Ok, to answer questions about sequels and such, first I haven't thought of a good name yet, but I will post it here when I start writing it.

Second, the next story I'm writing takes place in October 2006 in a rural part of eastern Europe. The story after that will be a grand finale that ties together this story, my next story, and the VRR series in a final, global epic.

At this point I'm not saying anything about anyone being allowed to write any sort of sequel, so from now on don't even ask about it.

15-Oct-2006 02:27:55

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Oct-2006 19:58:52

onyx claw

onyx claw

Posts: 4,061 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
weapons master selling(for meelee)

flame thrower(mwahahahaha lol)

poison gas unleasher

emergency knife

bomb

laser sword

special armor
__________________________-