Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Panda Ovrlrd

Panda Ovrlrd

Posts: 1,784 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mind if I spin the Prophet of Truth's Story of the Old Covenant? Ah, Those were the days, we were not as evil as you may portray us in this story (finely written though it is). It started with a different UNSC led by a mighty general, before Lan had made his own. They had many men, and so did The Covenant, led by The Illiof. I was just a recruit, I had no clue what would happen in the next month. We were at peace with the UNSC, before that, we had been to war constantly. They died off in time, some of their members joind us, others scattered. We were a force to be reckoned with. We ruled most lands, but not all. Soon, a clan came along called "The New Covenant" led by Hollistunna. By this time I was the Prophet of Truth. We sent a diplomat to discuss the terms of alliance, Hollistunna accused us of spying and after gaining members, he declared war. This was the Beginning of The Covenant Civil War, not the rebellion, as you may call it. We decided to do some sabotage and got the man you know as Igothacked, to help us. Hollistunna had removed all his co-leaders and made a dictatorship, so his clan was willing to revolt, they just needed a leader, Igothacked was just what they needed. The Covenant changed to "The Royal Covenant" and soon out allies "The True Covenant" emerged, consisting of the revolters. "The New Covenant" marched to war against us. We defeated them, and Hollistunna disbanded his clan, The Royal and True Covenant merged and became The Covenant once more. Lancaster was a veteran soldier and a decorated hero, as I recall it, be that as it may, my mind has aged since then. He disagreed with a prophet and against my will that prophet kicked him from the clan, in anger he made The UNSC Marine Corps. I attempted an alliance, but he would have nothing of the sort, he wanted revenge not friendship, he did succeed in defeating us and getting his revenge, but not we are friends once more, and we have a tale to last the ages. Thank you for listening to me,
Skele

17-Jun-2010 21:59:55

Elitesloth
Dec Member 2023

Elitesloth

Posts: 446 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice to see skeleton 355, my best runescape friend. i was the diplomat in his story. I miss the days of the covenant. He portrays them well and accuratley in his text. Skele, if you read this please pm me in game.
p.s:the covenant was never, ever a hostile clan. we where a family.

24-Jun-2010 19:52:29

LovelyMelons

LovelyMelons

Posts: 1,086 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I find it rather funny how you put 'Private Ryan.' There's a whole WWII movie revolving around a team of 8 soldiers, lead by a captain (tom hanks) to save one man. I love the story you have, it's fantastic. Keep on making good works like this, and you'll practically be a legend on these forums.
Cheers! :)
*¨)
.•'¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•'(¸.• Lab

28-Jun-2010 18:17:29

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top